OPUS Card Canada Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details and Social Media
Canada OPUS Card Customer care Phone Number
OPUS Card is a rechargeable, dual interface (contact/contactless) stored-value smart card using the Calypso Standard and is used by major public transit.
How to ContactOPUS Card Customer Support/Phone Number?
OPUS Card Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: Levis, Canada
About OPUS Card
Currency: Canadian dollar
Usage: Société de transport de Montréal, Exo,
OPUS is a rechargeable, dual interface stored-value smart card using the Calypso Standard and is used by major public transit operators in Greater Montreal and Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. It complies with the ISO/IEC 14443 standard for smartcards, and can be read by smartphones with an NFC antenna.
Opus Card Features
- Move cash straight into your bank account with a money transfer. Find out more about money transfers.
- Protect your credit rating.
- Never forget another payment with helpful text alerts.
- Manage your account on the go with the opus card app.
How to use the Opus Card in Australia?
To use, simply
- Tap your OPUS card above the fare box reader on a bus or a metro turnstile.
- To validate your passage, immobilize your card by marking a short pause.
- A light and an audible signal confirm validation.
How to Buy Opus card?
You can buy and top-up your OPUS card:
Select your OPUS card
- Student OPUS card with photo
- OPUS card with photo 65+
Student OPUS card
- Be between 6 and 64 years old
- At the time of the request, be enrolled full-time in an educational institution recognized by the Quebec Ministry of Education or by the Quebec Ministry of Higher Education.
- Be a full-time student at a participating institution
- Have a student file with photo
- Have a mailing address in Quebec
- Have a Visa or Mastercard
How to buy Student OPUS through online?
- Get your OPUS card directly from your school’s portal .
- Check if this service is offered in your establishment.
- Your card will be posted to your home address within 7 working days
Cost of the online card
- $6 for 6 – 11 year olds
- $15 for ages 12 and up
OPUS card with photo 65+
- Be aged 65 and over
Card cost – $15
How to buy OPUS card with photo 65+?
- The form for obtaining an OPUS card with photo duly completed.
- A copy of a photo ID (driver’s license, health insurance card, passport, permanent resident card or refugee claimant’s document).
- An original and recent passport-style photo of your face (2″ x 2″ format).
- Your payment of $15 by personal check payable to the Société de transport de Montréal, money order or bank draft (cash is not accepted).
- Download the Form
- Enter the name, address, date of Birth and phone number
- After complete the form, attach the requested documents
- send it to following address: Photo Studio – Reduced Rate Card, 1717 rue Berri, Local Gc-r400, Montreal, QC H2L 4E9
How to recharge and check balance OPUS card Canada?
Recharge and check balance the following way:
- In the metro
- In vending machines
- Recharging terminals
- Station agent.
- Sales point
Recharge through OPUS card reader
- Plug the OPUS card reader into your computer.
- Insert your OPUS card into the reader.
- Visit opusenligne.ca
- Click “Start charging”
View the List of Travel Cards in World Wide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Review Opus Card
Share your review below using the comment box. Your review will be published in this section.
Rate Opus Card Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.