It’s a Regional Passport office in Hyderabad.
How to Contact Passport Office in Hyderabad Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 1800-258-1800, 91-40-27715333, 91-40-27715115
Email: [email protected]
Passport Office in Hyderabad office address
Regional Passport Office, Kummaraguda, Secunderabad- 500 003, India.
About Passport Office in Hyderabad
Passport Office, Hyderabad was opened in the year 1976 after bifurcating from Passport Office, Chennai. The Passport Office was started as a small organization and after 23 years of public service, the workload has increased more than 10 fold with a corresponding increase in staff strength. Today, it has grown into the second biggest office next to the Mumbai office in Secunderabad, which is very close to the railway station, bus stop, and airport.
Step by Step Procedure to apply for a passport
Step 1: Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal. (Click on the “Register Now” link on the Home Page).
Step 2: Log in to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id.
Step 3: Click the “Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport” link.
Step 4: Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
Step 5: Click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment.
- Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at all PSK/POPSK/PO.
- Online Payment can be made using any one of the following modes:
- Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
- Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) Associate Banks and Other Banks)
- SBI Bank Challan
Step 6: Click the “Print Application Receipt” link to print the application receipt containing the Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.
- Note: Carrying printout of Application Receipt is no longer required. An SMS with your appointment details is also accepted as proof of appointment during your visit to Passport Office.
Step 7: Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/Regional Passport Office (RPO) where the appointment has been booked, along with original documents.
Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Cyberabad 3, Cyberabad 2, Cyberabad 4, Rachakonda 1, Rachakonda 3, Warangal 3, Ramagundam 1, Ramagundam 2, Siddipet, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Jagityal, Jayashankar Bhupalpally, Jogulamba Gadwal, Kamareddy, Komarambheem Asifabad, Mahabubabad, Nagarkurnool, Nirmal, Rajanna Sircilla, Sangareddy, Suryapet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthy, Warangal 1, Cyberabad 1, Rachakonda 2, Warangal 2.
Contact Passport Office in Hyderabad support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the mPassport Seva app
mPassport Seva App on Google play
mPassport Seva App on Apple App Store
Passport Office in Hyderabad Overview
- Once your visa is approved, Blue Dart will deliver your passport to the pickup location you specified when you scheduled your appointment.
- There are no extra fees associated with either aspect of this service – the cost for Blue Dart to hold your passport is included in the visa application fee.
Review Passport Office in Hyderabad
Rate Passport Office in Hyderabad Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.