Patagonia is a retailer of outdoor clothing, headquartered at Ventura, California. Founded by Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia traces its history to 1964 when it was manufacturing pitons and chocks.
How to Contact Patagonia Customer Support/Phone Number?
Patagonia registered office address
259 W Santa Clara St. Ventura, CA 93001, United States
- The brand Patagonia officially was established in 1973.
- Along with the hardware business, Patagonia ventured into apparel, selling polyurethane rain jackets and bivouac sacks.
- The outdoor clothing brand focuses on developing eco-friendly materials and utilizing them in sensible designs.
How to find Patagonia?
You can check here
Contact Patagonia support on Social Media (click on the icons)
A majority of Patagonia’s products are made through recycled materials. The synthetic and natural fibers are in fact made from pre-consumer and post-consumer waste. You can also shop by sport such as climbing, snowboarding, surfing, train running, and mountain biking. As for product categories, find jackets, fleece, sweatshirts, sweaters, shirts, tshirts, pants, shorts, kids wear, wetsuits, sleeping bags, backpacks, totes, and duffel bags.
Patagonia Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do I exchange a gift?
- If you know the original order number, and need a different size or color of the same item, you can start your exchange online. Once you begin the process, select “start a gift exchange” on the left side of the page before entering your order number.
- You’ll order the new size/color at no charge and get a free return shipping label. Inventory may be limited so make sure to ship the original item back within 7 days of requesting your exchange. Once the return label is scanned, we will ship the replacement to you free of charge.
What type of Payment you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX for payment.
- Patagonia will only charge for products purchased and shipped.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Your credit card company will calculate the exchange rate at the time of shipment.
- For your protection, we require that the billing telephone number and the billing address match the address that is on file with the credit card issuing bank.
Rate Patagonia Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate