Patanjali Ayurved is an Indian FMCG company focusing primarily on Ayurvedic and health care products. The company was founded by Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna in 2014.
How to Contact Patanjali Ayurved Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 1800 180 4108, 01334-227444
Patanjali Ayurved registered office address
Patanjali Ayurved Limited D-28 Industrial area, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401
Patanjali Ayurved Overview
- Patanjali Ayurved, manufactures mineral and herbal products.
- There are more than 1,000 products in the product families.
- It has over 50 manufacturing units across the country.
- Valued at Rs30 billion, Patanjali sells its products through more than 5,000+ retail outlets, besides popular ecommerce channels.
- Founded: 2014
How to find Patanjali?
You can check here
Contact Patanjali Ayurved support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Patanjali Ayurved
It manufactures and sells food, cosmetics, medicines, books, CDs and DVDs. There are more than 1,000 products in the product families. Patanjali Ayurved is headquartered at Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Patanjali Food and Herbal Park at Haridwar is the company’s chief production facility. Additionally, it has over 50 manufacturing units across the country. Valued at Rs30 billion, Patanjali sells its products through more than 5,000+ retail outlets, besides popular ecommerce channels.
Patanjali Ayurved Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is ‘My Account’? How do I update my information?
- It is easy to update your details and view your orders any time through ‘My Account’.
- ‘My Account’ allows you complete control over your transactions on www.patanjaliayurved.net
- Manage/edit your personal data like address, phone numbers, email ids Change your password Track the status of your orders .
What are the modes of payment?
You can pay for your order on patanjaliayurved.net using the following modes of payment:
- Credit and debit cards (VISA / Master card/Rupay)
- Paytm Wallet.
- Mobikwik Wallet
- PhonePe Wallet
- Cash on delivery (COD can be used as payment method only for an order not exceeding Rs. 10,000)
- Net banking. (Payment gateway partners –Paytm/Payubiz).
Review Patanjali Ayurved
Rate Patanjali Ayurved Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate