Paymium is the longest standing Bitcoin Exchange.
How to Contact Paymium Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Paymium registered office address
About Paymium Exchange
Founder: Pierre Noizat
Paymium is pioneering Bitcoin services, with several tens of thousands of European customers. Paymium.com is the first European Bitcoin marketplace compliant with EU regulations on payment services. Paymium also offers solutions for merchants and payment processors allowing them to accept payments in bitcoins while avoiding currency risks and reducing transaction costs. Paymium is a French company headquartered in Paris.
Join the Pioneering Bitcoin Exchange
Defending Bitcoin since 2011
- Paymium offers a BTC/EUR market since the very early days of Bitcoin. It is run by a team of pioneers with decodes of experience in cryptography.
- Bitcoin is the first web-native currency built over the internet by and for the people.
- They believe this decentralized currency will drive fundamental changes in our society.
- They strive to defend and promote cryptocurrency usage in Europe.
- They ore building services that aim at facilitating access to the Internet of Value for each and everyone, at a fair price.
- They offer wire deposit in €, credit cord/Apple purchase in €,$ and £.
- Trading on Paymium is one of the most competitive you can find online.
A new approach on the trading
Elegant and precise graphs, updated in real-time, on a single screen. Advanced features for expert traders, including customization tools: colors, type of graph, etc.
Top Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Paymium Exchange
Download Paymium app
Paymium app on Google play
Paymium app on Apple App Store
1. How to secure my Paymium account?
In order to maximize your Paymium account’s safety, please:
- Use a different password for all your accounts (Paymium, email, or others…),
- Use difficult and long passwords (more than 8 characters), including upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters ($, &, -, -, !, %, etc.) for your mailbox and Paymium account. You can also use a password management system to generate and store long, difficult, and unique passwords,
- Set up a second authentication factor (Google Authenticator or Yubikey), also called 2FA. You can set it up by going to the “Security” tab of your profile, once you have logged in to your Paymium account,
- Install a 2FA on your mailbox,
- Never share your passwords and keep them offline.
2. How do I change my phone number?
- They invite you to contact us directly to change the phone number of your account.
- To do this, please log in to your account and go to the “Help” section. Once in this section, please click on “Support Tickets” to contact us.
3. How to withdraw Euros?
- In order to withdraw Euros, please log into your account and go to the “Withdraw” tab, in the “Euro” section.
- You will need to register a personal bank account, with the same first name and last name of your Paymium account before making an outgoing Euro transfer.
- This euro bank account must be present in the SEPA zone.
- Once your bank account has been approved, please indicate the amount you wish to transfer to your bank account.
- Don’t forget to confirm the transaction by clicking on the link received by email.
Rate Paymium Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.