PFLAG Newfoundland Labrador (NL) Chapter in St. Johns, Canada Customer Care Phone Number, Address, Email, Hours, Website and Social Media
PFLAG Canada Chapter in St. Johns, NL
PFLAG Canada is a national organization that provides support, education, and advocacy for LGBTQ+ individuals and their families, aiming to promote acceptance and understanding within communities across Canada.
How to Contact PFLAG Newfoundland Labrador (NL), Canada Customer Support/Phone Number?
PFLAG Newfoundland Labrador (NL) Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: Ottawa, Canada.
Meeting Location: Held every third Thursday of the month – 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Location – Choices for Youth Building
1216 Carters Hill Place
About PFLAG Canada
Focus: LGBT activism
PFLAG Canada is a national non-profit organization which brings together family and friends of LGBT people in Canada. It was begun separately and without knowledge of the American PFLAG which performs the same functions in the United States.
How to Donate an PFLAG Newfoundland Labrador (NL) Chapter, Canada?
- Visit pflagcanada.ca/donations
- Choose your Type (One-Time / Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly)
- Enter the Donation Amount
- Enter Your Contact Information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email)
- Select Your Payment Option
- Click Donate Now
View the PFLAG Canada Customer Care Contacts through the above link.
PFLAG Canada Sponsors
View the List of PFLAG Organizations in Canada Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours and Website through the above link.
Contact PFLAG Canada on Social Media
1. Is Pflag a non profit?
- Yes, PFLAG (formerly known as Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting LGBTQ+ individuals and their families through advocacy, education, and community-building efforts.
2. What is the rating of Pflag Canada charity?
- This charity’s score is 91%, earning it a Four-Star rating.