Phemex is the Fastest Crypto Exchange and Futures Trading Platform.
How to Contact Phemex Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected]
Phemex registered office address
Singapore, Central Region, Singapore
About Phemex Exchange
Founder: Jack Tao
Phemex is the most trusted and secure exchange, Trade simple with maximum security. 100x leverage, 0-Fee Spot Trading, High Performance, FIX API & Sub-Accounts on Phemex.com. Zero Fees. 101x Leverage. Spot Margin Trading. High Performance. Phemex provides both futures contract trading and spot trading services. They are the first in the industry to offer a low-cost membership model that will allow you to spot trade bitcoin with zero fees. Their perpetual contracts can be traded with up to 100x leverage.
What is Phemex?
Pheme (Fama) is the personification of fame and of the public’s voice in Greek mythology. While MEX stands for mercantile exchange. This name was chosen to highlight their vision and their dedication to stand as the most trustworthy trading platform.
Why Choose Us?
Reasons why you should choose Phemex for crypto trading and crypto futures trading.
1. High Performance
- 300,000 transactions per second, with order response times of less than 1 millisecond.
2. Advanced Functionalities
- FIX API for institutional traders and Sub-Accounts for quantitative traders.
3. Strongest Wallet Security
- Cold wallet storage.
- Transfers require 2-level human scrutiny offline signatures.
4. Access and Support
- 24 x 7 live multilingual support and their CEO is available on Telegram and Twitter.
Click here to know the Market Rates
How to buy crypto with credit card on Phemex
- Select the crypto you would like to purchase
- Choose the best offer
- Wait for your crypto to arrive
Payment methods to buy Crypto on Phemex
- Buy Crypto with Credit and Debit Cards
- Buy Crypto with ApplePay
- Buy Crypto with Bank Account
Click here to know the Trading fees
Top 21 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Phemex Exchange
|Dogecoin||Basic Attention Token|
Download Phemex app
Phemex app on Google play
Phemex app on Apple App Store
1. How do I make a Deposit?
To make a deposit into your Phemex account wallets, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Phemex.com and click Assets on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Deposit on the left-side menu of the page.
- Select BTC from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Continue button to display your BTC deposit wallet address and QR code.
- Copy and paste the address or scan the QR code with your personal BTC wallet to begin the transaction. Simply select the desired amount and send to your Phemex wallet.
- Click here to Know.
2. How do I enable Google Two-Factor Authentication?
To enable Google Two Factor Authentication (2FA), perform the following steps:
- Download and install the Google Authenticator App from the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (Apple).
- Log in to Phemex.com and hover over your Account name on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Account & Security.
- Click the Bind button under the Security Settings sections to display a Google Key and QR code.
- Click here to Know.
3. Is it safe to buy bitcoin with a credit card?
- Yes. On Phemex they work with fiat partners, such as Banxa to facilitate all fiat to cryptocurrency purchases.
- Banxa is an internationally compliant gateway solution. You can see the limitations and restrictions of the Banxa service here.
Share your review below using the comment box. Your review will be published in this section.
Rate Phemex Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.