Philadelphia Airport started its operation on 1940, its a primary airport serving Philadelphia.
How to Contact Philadelphia Airport Customer Support/Phone Number?
Philadelphia Airport registered office address
8000 Essington Avenue,Philadelphia, PA 19153
Philadelphia Airport Overview
- The airport is owned and operated by the City of Philadelphia.
- It has twenty-five airlines that offer nearly 500 daily departures to more than 130 destinations worldwide.
- Founded: 1940
How to check parking details?
You can check here
Contact Philadelphia Airport support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Philadelphia Airport app
About Philadelphia Airport
PHL covers 2,302 acres (932 ha) and has 4 runways. It also provides service to cities in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Philadelphia Airport Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is there any public transportation available from the airport?
- Yes, SEPTA is a Regional Rail Line which is available every 30 minutes from the Airport.
- For more information click here.
Does Airport have storage lockers?
- No airport does not provide lockers.
Does Airport provide Atm Services?
- Yes , airport provide Atm services on all the terminal . Click here for more information.
Does Airport provide pet relief areas?
- It provide 7 pet relief areas ranging in size from 250 to 600 square feet. Click here for more information.
Review Philadelphia Airport
Rate Philadelphia Airport Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate