Plantronics, Inc. is an American electronics company producing audio communications equipment for businesses and consumers.
? to Contact Plantronics Customer Support/Phone Number
Plantronics Registered office address
Santa Cruz, California, USA.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00-14:00 / 14:30-18:00 (IST).
Plantronics, Inc. is an American electronics company producing audio communications equipment for businesses and consumers. Its products support unified communications, mobile use, gaming, and music. Plantronics is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California and most of its products are produced in China and Mexico.
Contact Plantronics support on Social Media (Just click)
- On March 18, 2019, Plantronics announced that it would change its name to Poly following its acquisition of Polycom
- Polytronics producing audio communications equipment.
- Its products support unified communications, mobile use, gaming, and music.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. How many channels do a Plantronics Bluetooth headset use?
- Bluetooth devices use AFH (adaptive frequency hopping) to hop among 79 frequencies at 1 MHz interval to give a high degree of interference immunity.
2. What is the data throughput speed of a Bluetooth connection?
- Bluetooth transfers data at a rate of 721 Kbps, which is from three to eight times the average speed of parallel and serial ports, respectively. This bandwidth is capable of transmitting voice, data, video, and still images.
3. Will Bluetooth and Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) interfere with each other?
- No, both Bluetooth and WLAN can co-exist. Since Bluetooth devices use Frequency Hopping and most WLANs use Direct Sequence Spreading techniques they each appear as background noise to the other and should not cause any perceivable performance issues.
4. What is the range of Bluetooth transmitter/receivers?
- Plantronics’ Bluetooth headsets are currently Class 2 Bluetooth devices with a range of approximately 10 meters, or roughly 30 feet.
5. Is Bluetooth version 2.0 compatible with Plantronics headsets?
- Yes, all our Bluetooth headsets are 2.0 compatible.
Rate Plantronics Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate