Pobeda Airlines LCC, commonly known as Pobeda, is a low-cost airline and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aeroflot.
How to Contact Pobeda Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number?
Pobeda Airlines registered office address
About Pobeda Airlines
CEO: Andrey Kalmykov (16 Sep 2014–)
Parent organization: Aeroflot
Founded: 16 September 2014
Pobeda Airlines is a Russian budget airline carrier and a subsidiary of their parent company, Aeroflot. The airline features on our blog on the cheapest airlines in the world for being one of the best value airlines in Europe.
Easily track your flight, when, and where.
Baggage or luggage consists of bags, cases, and containers which hold a traveler’s personal articles while the traveler is in transit.
They accept payments with Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, and “MIR” bank cards. You can pay for your booking with a card during the booking process through the call center or in the User Account and Booking Control services. It may be necessary to pass the 3D-Secure procedure for payment if the issuing bank supports it.
You can also purchase tickets at the ticket offices of the airport of departure. See their addresses and working hours on the Ticket Offices page. When paying, the agency fee in the amount set by the agency is charged.
Contact Pobeda Airlines support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Pobeda Airlines app
Pobeda Airlines App on Google play
Pobeda Airlines on Apple App Store
Pobeda Airlines Overview
- Russian low-cost carrier Pobeda (DP) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aeroflot (SU).
- Non-stop flights are available to 16 destinations across Russia.
- Pobeda has a fleet of a dozen Boeing 737–800 planes and one Sukhoi Superjet 100.
- Each of its aircraft is configured with a single Economy Class cabin.
Pobeda Airlines Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. When does the check-in start?
- Online check-in starts 24 hours before departure. Check-in for the flight at the airport begins not later than 2 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight (at Vnukovo airport before 3 hours). You can check the start time of registration in the information service of the airport of departure.
2. Do I need to print the itinerary receipt?
- You do not need your itinerary receipt for check-in and boarding, but it is recommended to have a printed version to be on the safe side.
3. Can I smoke while onboard?
- Smoking onboard Pobeda aircraft is strictly prohibited.
4. Can I drink alcoholic beverages?
- You can drink alcoholic beverages, but only those bought during the flight.
5. I am pregnant. Can I fly?
- Pregnant women may not travel after the 36th week of pregnancy (or after 32nd week in case of multiple pregnancies). If after the 28th week of pregnancy, women are permitted to travel if only they produce a medical certificate stating their fitness for air travel. Should this be the case, the air carrier does not assume liability for any potential adverse impacts on the pregnant woman and/or the unborn child.
Review Pobeda Airlines
Rate Pobeda Airlines Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.