Polyx is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange based in Estonia.
How to Contact Polyx Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +3728804907
Email: [email protected]
Polyx registered office address
London, Great Britain
About Polyx Exchange
Polyx is a platform that makes it easy to work with cryptocurrencies: a secure wallet for storage, an exchange for trading and services for merchants who accept payments in cryptocurrency. Crypto exchange Polyx is equipped with modern technologies that allow the exchange of crypto assets in the most productive way. The mission of the company is the integration of popular crypto services in one product meeting the demand of absolutely different categories of users. To cater to the needs of beginning users and experienced traders, two levels of the interface have been developed: for beginning users and professional large-scale traders.
- Instant, friendly, and always ready to help
- Maximum processing speed of your transactions
- Secure wallets Keep your digital assets in user wallets
- Use Visa or MasterCard to deposit to an account
Click here to know the Deposit and Withdrawl Fee
Top 6 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Polyx Exchange
1. Why doesn’t my 2FA code work?
The 2FA code may fail due to any of the following reasons:
- PC time doesn’t match the phone time. Enable automatic time synchronization in phone settings.
- Time is not synced in Google Authenticator. In the app settings, tap Time Syncing (Codes) and then Sync.
- VPN/Proxy is enabled on your phone. Try to log in with a disabled VPN/Proxy.
2. I provided invalid personal details when signing up. What can I do?
- Please, contact our support desk. Provide valid details in the ticket and attach documents proving the validity of your personal details.
3. What if an exchange transaction ends with an error?
- An exchange transaction will fail if you have insufficient funds. Try decreasing the amount or contact our support desk. Please, specify the error type (you can find it in the upper-right corner) in the ticket.
4. What do I see as an error when trying to place an order?
An error during order placement may occur due to the following:
- Limit violation;
- Not all fields are filled;
- Insufficient funds.
You will see the exact reason in the upper-right corner. Please, read the reason carefully and try to change the amount or fill the fields correctly. Should the aforementioned methods give no result, please contact our support desk.
Rate Polyx Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.