PrestaShop is an ecommerce solution provider founded in 2007. Headquartered at Paris, France, the company’s platform powers more than 270,000 stores across 195 countries.
How to Contact PrestaShop Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +44 2 036-971-999
PrestaShop registered office address
12, rue d’Amsterdam – 75009, Paris, France
- PrestaShop can be used for building small as well large ecommerce stores.
- The platform has hundreds of templates that can be customized to suit your niche.
- The templates are also responsive to smartphones and tablets.
- Founded: 2007
How to find PrestaShop?
You can check here
Contact PrestaShop support on Social Media (click on the icons)
PrestaShop users can take advantage of the marketplace which contains more than 5,000 modules, themes and services. Also, for those who need help with installation or customization, PrestaShop has one of the largest open source ecommerce communities in the world where questions and discussions can be started. For more information or queries on payment, refund, cancellation, technical support, or others, reach the PrestaShop support. PrestaShop accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
PrestaShop Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What types of businesses use PrestaShop?
- From goods and services to downloadable products, reservations and marketplaces, PrestaShop is designed to fit all types of businesses.
Do I have to buy modules and themes to run an online store?
- PrestaShop includes 600 free features and a customizable, mobile responsive default template.
- From payment solutions to marketing features, PrestaShop comes with everything you need to start a professional online store.
Where can I get the latest PrestaShop news?
- You can get the latest news delivered directly to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.
Rate PrestaShop Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate