PRESTO Card Greater Toronto Customer care Contacts
PRESTO card is a reloadable payment card that you can use to pay your fare on the TTC, GO Transit, UP Express and 8 other transit agencies in Ontario.
How to Contact PRESTO Card Customer Support/Phone Number?
PRESTO Card Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: Atlanta, GA, USA.
About PRESTO Card
Location: Ottawa, Greater Toronto Area, Hamilton
Currency: Canadian dollar
Usage: Toronto Transit Commission, GO Transit, OC Transpo
The Presto card (stylized as PRESTO) is a contactless smart card automated fare collection system used on participating public transit systems in the province of Ontario, Canada, specifically in Greater Toronto, Hamilton, and Ottawa. Presto card readers were implemented on a trial basis from 25 June 2007 to 30 September 2008. Full implementation began in November 2009 and it was rolled out across rapid transit stations, railway stations, bus stops and terminals, and transit vehicles on eleven different transit systems.
Presto Card Features
- Load funds and transit passes in real time.
- Load your card with debit/credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay or saved payment method.
- Set up and manage Autoload.
- Set and manage your default trip between two GO train stations.
- Manage up to 10 PRESTO cards.
- Check your PRESTO card balances instantly.
Review Presto Card
Rate Presto Card Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.