Qatar Insurance Company (QIC) is a Doha, Qatar-based insurance Company specializing in personal and business asset protection.
How to Contact QIC Customer Support/Phone Number?
QIC registered office address
Qatar Insurance Company Q.S.P.C., P.O.Box 666, Tamin Street, West Bay, Doha, Qatar.
Working Hours: Sun – Thu 7:00 AM – 2:30 PM, Fri – Sat – Closed
Qatar Insurance Company (QIC) is a publicly listed composite insurer with a consistent performance history of over 50 years and a global underwriting footprint. Founded in 1964, QIC was the first domestic insurance company in the State of Qatar. Today, QIC is the market leader in Qatar and a dominant insurer in the GCC and MENA region. QIC is one of the highest-rated insurers in the Gulf region with a rating of A/Stable from Standard & Poor and A(Excellent) from A.M. Best. In terms of profitability and market capitalization, QIC is also the largest insurance company in the MENA region. It is listed on the Qatar Exchange and has a market capitalization of over USD 4 billion.
Car, Motorcycle, Travel, Home, Boat, Life & Medical.
Automobile insurance is designed to protect you, your family, and your investment (your automobile) in the case of an accident.
QIC appreciates that you’re busy and most often don’t have time to worry about your motorcycle insurances, let alone taking out the time of a busy schedule to buy or renew your motorcycle insurances.
Travel insurance was formerly looked upon as a luxury. Now they view travel insurance as a good value and of imperative importance.
Your most valuable asset is your home since you spend your entire life building that as a safe haven for your family and loved ones.
Whether you own a Pleasure Craft or a Mega Yacht, you deserve to receive personal service and insurance coverage that is tailored around the way you use your vessel.
Life & Medical
QIC ‘QatarCare’ product is a comprehensive group medical insurance solution offered by QIC, which is flexible to cater to every group’s requirement and has inbuilt cost flexibilities based on a choice of covers required.
Property & Commercial, Marine & Aviation, Energy, and Motor Fleet.
Property & Commercial
QIC insurance solutions are diverse which caters to the needs of a standard insurance requirement of a retail trader and also equally satisfies the requirement of a specialist insurance requirement of a Property Developer or a Banking Institution.
Marine & Aviation
The movement of cargo around the international blue waters by ship is a colossal business operating across all time zones. It can be dangerous and diverse, including exposures such as the carriage of highly sensitive cargoes, collision, natural hazards, and pollution liabilities.
Qatar Insurance Company works with both the Qatar government and private sector companies, providing them with solutions for all aspects of the hydrocarbon industry’s insurance needs.
QIC product Premier Automobile insurance is designed to protect you, your family, and your investment (your automobile) in the case of an accident.
Download the Qatar Insurance Company (QIC) app
Qatar Insurance Company (QIC) App on Google play
Qatar Insurance Company (QIC) App on Apple App Store
Qatar Insurance Company (QIC) Overview
- Qatar Insurance Company (QIC) is a publicly listed flagship insurer with an outstanding performance history of over 50 years.
- QIC’s insurance operations consist of QIC Doha, QIC International (QICI), which operates in Kuwait, Oman, and in the UAE through branches and joint ventures, and an agency operation in Malta.
1. What is a policy excess?
- Also known as ‘Deductible’, the Policy Excess is the fixed amount of money that you have to pay for each and every claim you may have? the Policy Excess is there to offer you a lower overall premium for your car insurance.
2. My car is seven years old. Can I get a comprehensive insurance policy for it?
- QIC does not provide Comprehensive insurance policies for cars that are older than five years.
3. How long is a travel insurance policy valid?
- The period of cover for travel insurance ranges from one week to three months. The annual multiple covers are valid through one year (inclusive of a maximum of 90 days stay per trip).
4. What is the maximum age limit for travel care plus policy?
- Travelcare Plus covers individuals up to the age of 70 years. A premium loading of 100% is applicable for applicants aging between 70 and 75 years. A medical certificate stating the fitness of the applicant needs to be submitted at the time of purchase of the policy.
Review Qatar Insurance Company (QIC) in Qatar
Rate Qatar Insurance Company (QIC) Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.