Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC) offers comprehensive and tailored insurance covers for individuals and entities in Qatar.
How to Contact QIIC Customer Support/Phone Number?
QIIC registered office address
P.O.Box: 22676, C ring road – opposite Gulf Cinema, Doha, Qatar.
Working Hours: Sunday – Thursday (7.00 AM till 3.00 PM)
Islamic insurance is founded on the cooperative principle. Policyholders’ premiums, which are considered to be donations, form the general fund from which any claims are met. At the end of the year, any remaining cash surplus (after deduction of expenses) is not kept by the company or its shareholders but returned to the policyholders in the form of cash dividends or distributions.
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC) Products
- Motor Insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Fire Insurance
- Engineering Insurance
- General Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Balsam Medical Insurance
- Money-Bankers Insurance
- Electronics & Computer Insurance
- Energy Insurance
- Travel Insurance
All QIIC Locations in Qatar
|Name||Address||Contact Details||Working Hours|
|Motor Claims Department Industrial Area, Barwa Commercial Avenue SAYER Block, Building No.1||+974 4465 8888||Sunday – Thursday (7.30 AM till 2.00 PM)|
Download the Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC) app
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC) App on Google play
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC) App on Apple App Store
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC) Overview
- QIIC offers a wide range of products and services for business including aviation, marine, freight, banking, electronics, computer, construction, engineering, energy, and agricultural insurance.
- They also offer cover for business premises and other commercial needs, while our Balsam medical plans and Aman Takaful (life) insurance policies are available in individual, family, and group form for company employees.
1. What type of property does the policy cover?
They may distinguish between two types of property:
- Private Property includes private households and their contents.
- Commercial or Business Property which includes buildings, machinery, plants, and stock.
2. What is the coverage provided by a workmen’s compensation insurance policy?
- This policy covers employers’ liability towards their employees to pay benefits to employees injured, or killed in the course of or arising out of their employment, as stipulated in Articles 59 and 60 of the Labour Law of the State of Qatar.
3. What types of coverage are available in cargo?
Depending on the nature of cargo, there are varieties of coverages:
- All Risks as per the Institute Cargo Clauses (Air & Sea)
- Land Transits
4. What is the period of insurance under cargo insurance?
- Cargo insurance is usually provided by a voyage policy.
Review Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC) in Qatar
Rate Qatar Islamic Insurance Company (QIIC) Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.