Raise.com is an e-commerce platform owned and operated by Raise.
How to Contact Raise Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: (888) 578-4710
Raise office address
Chicago, Illinois, United States.
Type of business: Privately owned
Founders: George Bousis, Bradley Wasz
Raise.com is an e-commerce platform owned and operated by Raise that enables third-party sellers to sell new or used Gift Cards on a fixed-price online marketplace alongside Raise’s regular offerings. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois, and was launched in 2013 by founder George Bousis, who still remains the Executive Chairman today alongside CEO Jay Klauminzer.
Raise allows you to more effectively buy, sell, gift, store, redeem and manage your Gift Cards. In addition to Gift Cards purchased on Raise, Raise provides you the functionality to store, redeem and manage your other Gift Cards not purchased on Raise within the Raise mobile wallet for in-store and online redemption.
- Raise.com takes a 12% cut from the sale of every gift card.
- Raise.com also has partnerships with “over a dozen undisclosed retailers.
- In the period between funding – in 2014, Raise.com released a mobile app (iOS only) version of its marketplace. so far who are interested in the sorts of consumer shopping insights Raise can provide.
- Raise has a one-year money-back guarantee on purchases made directly through the marketplace.
Contact Raise support on Social Media (click on the icons)
- George Bousis founded Raise in 2010. In his role as CEO, Bousis worked with his team to develop a business allowing people to buy discounted gift cards from over 1,000 stores or sell their unwanted gift cards for cash. According to the Raise website, over 2 million buyers and sellers have used the platform.
1. Who provides the discounted gift cards on Raise?
- They source gift cards directly from merchants and from consumers like you. Because we are a marketplace, discounts and inventory often fluctuate. Shop with confidence knowing every card is backed by our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee.
2. What is the Money Back Guarantee?
- Every card on Raise is backed for one year from the date of purchase so you can shop with confidence.
3. How quickly will my gift cards be delivered?
- Most cards are delivered electronically just a few minutes after placing your order, but please allow up to 24 hours. If you purchase a physical gift card, you will receive by mail within 3-14 days. All gift cards are delivered for free, and we’ll email you when your cards are ready to use.
Rate Raise Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.