Rakuten is a Japanese ecommerce company founded by Hiroshi Mikitani in 1997. Headquartered at Setagaya, Tokyo, Rakuten operates in 29 countries and employs more than 14,500.
How to Contact Rakuten Customer Support/Phone Number?
Rakuten registered office address
Rakuten Crimson House, 1-14-1 Tamagawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, 158-0094, Japan
- There are more than 70 businesses across the globe spanning ecommerce, digital content and fintech.
- Rakuten Group claims it’s services have more than 1.2 bn members.
- The platform boasts of more than 18 million products. It serves more than 20 million customers.
- Founded: 1997
How to find Rakuten?
You can check here
Contact Rakuten support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Rakuten website, shoppers can find a wide array of products spread across a number of categories. Shoppers can search products by keywords or categories. The departments you will find include smartphones, cameras, computers, audio accessories, televisions, clothing, fashion accessories, shoes, cosmetics, sporting goods, fitness products, backpacks, bags, toys, pet supplies, books, automotive parts and office supplies.
Rakuten Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is the Refer-A-Friend Program?
- Rakuten offers rewards to our members for spreading the word about earning Cash Back.
- If someone you refer signs up for Rakuten and makes a qualifying purchase, you can both earn a reward!
- The purchase requirement and reward amount can vary, but the most current promotion can always be found on the Refer-A-Friend page.
How to Earn Cash Back?
At Rakuten, we don’t ask you to fill out forms or earn points. Earning Cash Back with us is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Start at Rakuten: On the Rakuten website or in the Rakuten App, click the store where you want to shop.
- Shop Like Always: Place an order and we’ll automatically add Cash Back to your account.
- Choose How to Get Paid: We’ll send your Cash Back via PayPal or check.
That’s all you have to do.
Rate Rakuten Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate