Rekeningku.com is an Indonesia Cryptocurrency Marketplace.
How to Contact Rekeningku Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Rekeningku registered office address
Equity Tower Lt. 11 Suite E, SCBD Jakarta, Indonesia.
About Rekeningku Exchange
Company: Crypto Exchange
Rekeningku provides an app-based platform for cryptocurrency financial services. It offers cryptocurrency exchange, app-based crypto wallets, and more. Users can follow the data verification process in order to start purchasing bitcoin and other digital assets.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin and digital assets in 3 easy steps
Register your email and follow personal verification data to start transacting your bitcoin and digital assets.
Charge your E-Wallet with various methods such as bank transfer or virtual account.
3. Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Digital Assets
At Rekeningku.com you can buy and sell bitcoin and dozens of other types of digital assets or you can store them safely.
Trusted Cryptocurrency Marketplace Platform
Several reasons why you need to choose Rekeningku.com
Withdrawals to more than 120 banks in Indonesia in minutes.
The 24/7 support
Their support team is ready to help 24/7, even on holidays.
They use Cloud Storage technology to keep your E-wallet safe.
Top 50 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Rekeningku Exchange
|yearn.finance||AK12||Bitcoin Cash||Basic Attention Token|
|Polygon||0x||USD Coin||Kyber Network Crystal Legacy|
Download Rekeningku Exchange app
Rekeningku Exchange on Google play
Rekeningku app on Apple App Store
1. What is the Minimum Rupiah limit in Buy / Sell Orders?
- Currently, the minimum order to buy Crypto Assets on Rekeningku.com is IDR 30,000 (Thirty Thousand Rupiah).
- Meanwhile, for selling crypto assets, the minimum value is also the same, which is IDR 30,000 (Thirty Thousand Rupiah).
- An example of the current XRP price per coin is IDR 10,000 (Ten Thousand Rupiah). Then the minimum selling order for a member is 3 XRP.
2. How to Register or Create a New Account?
3. How to Use Coupon on Rekeningku.com?
4. How to Deposit Rupiah via Bank Transfer?
Review Rekeningku Exchange
Rate Rekeningku Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.