Reliance Infrastructure Limited (R-Infra), formerly Reliance Energy Limited (REL) and Bombay Suburban Electric Supply (BSES), is an Indian private sector enterprise involved in power generation, infrastructure, construction, and defense.
How to Contact Reliance Energy Customer Support/Phone Number
Reliance Energy Registered office address
Navi Mumbai, India.
About Reliance Energy
Parent organization: Reliance Group
CEO: Punit Garg (6 Apr 2019–)
Revenue: 20,972 crores INR (US$2.9 billion, 2020)
Reliance Power Limited is a part of the Reliance Group, one of India’s largest business houses. The group operates across multiple sectors, including telecommunications, financial services, media and entertainment, infrastructure, and energy. The energy sector companies include Reliance Infrastructure and Reliance Power.
Reliance Power has been established to develop, construct and operate power projects both in India as well as internationally. The Company on its own and through its subsidiaries has a large portfolio of power generation capacity, both in operation as well as capacity under development.
The power projects are going to be diverse in terms of geographic location, fuel type, fuel source, and off-take, and each project is planned to be strategically located near an available fuel supply or load center. The company has close to 6000 MW of operational power generation assets. The projects under development include three coal-fired projects to be fueled by reserves from captive mines and supplies from India and elsewhere; one gas-fired project; and twelve hydroelectric projects, six of them in Arunachal Pradesh, five in Himachal Pradesh, and one in Uttarakhand.
Reliance Power’s project portfolio also includes the 3,960 MW Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project (Madhya Pradesh). UMPPs are a significant part of the Indian government’s initiative to collaborate with power generation companies to set up 4,000 MW projects to ease the country’s power deficit situation.
Reliance Power has also registered projects with the Clean Development Mechanism executive board for the issuance of Certified Emission Reduction (CER) certificates.
- To attain global best practices and become a leading power generating company.
- To achieve excellence in project execution, quality, reliability, safety, and operational efficiency.
- To relentlessly pursue new opportunities, capitalizing on synergies in the power generation sector.
- To consistently enhance our competitiveness and deliver profitable growth.
- To practice the highest standards of corporate governance and be a financially sound company.
- Power Projects
- Coal-based Projects
- Gas-based Projects
- Solar Power Projects
- Wind Power Projects
- Hydroelectricity Projects
Contact Reliance Energy support on Social Media (Just click)
Reliance Energy Overview
- Reliance Power The energy sector companies include Reliance Infrastructure and Reliance Power. Reliance Power has been established to develop, construct and operate power projects both in India as well as internationally.
- Founded in 1929.
Review Reliance Energy
Rate Reliance Energy Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.