Remitly started its services on 2011,is an American online and mobile payment service company which provides international money transfers.
How to Contact Remitly Customer Support/Phone Number?
Remitly registered office address
1111 3rd Ave, Suite 2100, Seattle, WA 98101, USA.
- It was founded by Matthew Oppenheimer, Josh Hug, and Shivaas Gulati.
- It serve to nearly 50 different countries, with its most comprehensive coverage in Latin America and South Asia; other receiving countries covered are in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Eastern Europe.
- Founded: 2011
How to refer a friend?
You can check here
Contact Remitly support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Remitly’s major competitors include the fintech startups WorldRemit and TransferWise.
Remitly Silent Features:
- Originally company name was Beamit and later changed its name to Remitly in 2012.
- Send with your Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Fast Transfer Speeds
- Bank-level Security
- 24/7 customer service.
- Send money directly to bank accounts in Hungary, Croatia, and Czech Republic.
Remitly Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Can i Cancel my transfer?
- Yes you can cancel most transfers, as long as the recipient has not received the funds.
How soon i can receive my refund?
- You will likely be refunded within 24 hours.
How do remitly generate revenue?
- charging fees and by exchange rate mark ups.
How can i make payment for remitly transfer?
- Payment options can vary according to what country you live in.
- Click here for more information.
Rate Remitly Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate