The airline was established on 9 December 1963 and started operations on 15 December 1963 after a royal decree by the late King Hussein.
? to Contact Royal Jordanian Customer Support/Phone Number
Royal Jordanian Registered office address
Royal Jordanian Overview
- Royal Jordanian has a vision “To be the Airline of choice connecting Jordan and the Levant with the world”.
- It reaches more than 45 direct destinations.
- Due to its reputation and in view of the international level of competitiveness, Royal Jordanian joined the oneworld airline alliance in 2007.
Royal Jordanian Fleets
Contact Royal Jordanian support on Social Media (Just click)
About Royal Jordanian
Founded in 1963, Royal Jordanian is the national airline of Jordan. The carrier is based at Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, Jordan and operates an extensive network throughout the Middle East, Asia, Europe, Africa and North America. The Jordanian Government owns a majority stake in the airline.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. How many bags can I take with me?
- Royal Jordanian permits you to take the maximum free baggage allowance as determined by your destination. Please see our full luggage policy on Checked Luggage.
2. What is the Maximum weight I am allowed to take?
- In order to know the maximum weight please check Checked Baggage.
3. What is the cost for excess baggage?
- Please see the full excess baggage cost in Checked Luggage.
4. How many pieces can I carry on with me?
- You are permitted one piece of carry-on luggage (up to 7 kg / 15 lbs), plus a small personal bag or computer case.
5. What is Royal Jordanian Cargo?
- Our Cargo is the air freight network leader in the Middle East serving more than 28 airports throughout the Arab world and 22 points in Europe, the USA and Asia. Providing safe, secure and reliable air transportation and exceptional customer care, serving a global clientele.
Review Royal Jordanian
Rate Royal Jordanian Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate