RSA is one of the world’s oldest insurance companies.
How to Contact RSA Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone
Breakdown Assist: If you are a 123.ie customer, please call 01 241 8572
For all other customers, please call 01 832 8358
Windscreen Repair (Autoglass): 01 4606 900 Or click here to book a repair service online
Home Emergency Helpline: 01 832 8757
RSA Insurance registered office address
RSA House, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16, Ireland.
About RSA Insurance
RSA Insurance Group Limited (trading as RSA, formerly RSA Insurance Group plc and Royal and Sun Alliance) is a British multinational general insurance company headquartered in London, England. RSA has major operations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Scandinavia & Canada. It provides insurance products and services in more than 100 countries through a network of local partners. It has 9 million customers RSA was formed by the merger of Sun Alliance and Royal Insurance in 1996.
RSA Insurance Products
- Motor Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Engineering Insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Packages Insurance
- Fleet Insurance
They are committed to responsible business. This means running RSA in a way that their employees can be proud of, ensuring financial strength and transparency for their shareholders, putting their customers first, and delivering long-term value to their environment and society.
RSA Insurance Overview
- RSA Insurance Group Plc provides personal and commercial general insurance services worldwide.
1. How will I know the renewal date of my Car Insurance?
- Check your Car Registration card, as well as your Policy Schedule to know the renewal date of your Car Insurance. Also, nearer the time we will also send you a reminder via email & SMS.
2. Can I cancel my policy at any time?
- Yes, as long as no claims are made during the Period of Insurance, you will get your refund, which is subject to an admin fee.
3. What do I need in order to submit a car insurance claim?
- In the unfortunate event of a claim, you will need to submit the following documents along with your claim form:
- Copy of Driving License
- Copy of Registration Card (or Mulkia)
- Police report
Claim requests can also be made online, with just a few clicks, on our website. You can also process it by emailing to [email protected]; alternatively, you can call our Claims team on 800 774 and speak to one of our dedicated claims advisors.
4. How are lost or damaged items replaced?
- Lost or damaged items will either be repaired or replaced if repairing the item is not possible.
5. How do I receive payment for my claim?
- Once your claim has been settled, a member of our team will call you to either collect your cheque or arrange a bank transfer.
Review RSA Insurance in Ireland
Rate RSA Insurance Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.