The San Antonio River Walk is the most famous tourist destination in Texas, US. The world famous urban waterway cum City Park remains open 24 hours.
How to Contact San Antonio River Walk Customer Support/Phone Number?
San Antonio River Walk registered office address
849 E. Commerce Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205
San Antonio River Walk Overview
- Since 1536 the River Walk improvement projects have incorporated countless exciting variations to this popular tourist attraction.
- The closely connected walkways along the San Antonio River banks are lined with restaurants, bars, shops, parks, museums, public artwork, recreation centers, historical landmarks and many more.
How to find San Antonio River Walk?
You can check here
Contact San Antonio River Walk support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download San Antonio River Walk app
San Antonio is known for its art museums and galleries. Here one will find the McNay Art Museum, the first modern art museum in Texas and ARTS San Antonio which is the place to experience the performing arts of highest-quality and arts education. Other must-visit museums are the Briscoe Western Art Museum, San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA) and HemisFair, the tower park. River Walk as well is a shopping paradise for avid shoppers. Historic Market Square is a mall having a rich collection of authentic Talavera pottery, handcrafted gifts, leather goods, exotic curios, and colorful clothing from ‘south of the border’.
San Antonio River Walk Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO VISIT THE RIVER WALK?
- The River Walk is a public park and is free to visit. Boat rides, attractions, and other activities will have various costs associated with them.
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE WEATHER IN SAN ANTONIO?
Climate Conditions Daily Average.
|Month||Daily Maximum||Daily Minimum||Rainfall|
Visit http://www.weather.com for local San Antonio conditions
WHEN ARE THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ON?
- 100,000 Christmas lights are turned on each year the day after Thanksgiving to kick-off the Ford Holiday River Parade.
- The lights remain on until a few days after the first of the New Year.
- The turn-off date varies.
- The lights go on at dusk and off at dawn each day during the season.
Review San Antonio River Walk
Rate San Antonio River Walk Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate