Saxo Bank in Hellerup, Denmark Customer Care Phone Number, Address, Email, Hours, Website, App and Social Media
Saxo Bank in Denmark
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank with an online trading platform that empowers you to invest across global financial markets.
How to Contact Saxo Bank Denmark Customer Support/Phone Number?
Saxo Bank Denmark Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: Copenhagen, Denmark.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9?am-5?pm, Saturday and Sunday closed
Address: Philip Heymans Alle 15, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.
Map: View Google directions here.
About Saxo Bank
Founders: Kim Fournais, Lars Seier Christensen
Saxo Bank is a Danish investment bank specializing in online trading and investment. It was founded as a brokerage firm in 1992, under the name Midas Fondsmæglerselskab, by Lars Seier Christensen, Kim Fournais, and Marc Hauschildt. The name was changed to Saxo when the company obtained a banking license in 2001.
Saxo Bank Products
|Investment Products||Leveraged Products|
Types of Saxo Bank Account
- Saxo Account
- Access all asset classes at industry-leading prices
- Joint Account
- Create an account with a family member
- Corporate Account
- Benefit from dedicated support and a professional-grade platform
- Professional Account
- The criteria for reclassifying as an Elective Professional client
How to Open an account in Saxo Bank?
- Visit home.saxo/account
- Choose Account Type
- Enter Your Personal Information
- Verify Identity (Passport or National ID card, Proof of address)
- Click Submit Your Application
- Fund Your Account & Start Trading
Saxo Bank Denmark Features
- Diverse Asset Range: Saxo Bank provided access to a wide variety of financial instruments, including stocks, forex, commodities, bonds, options, futures, and more, allowing traders to diversify their portfolios.
- Trading Platforms: Saxo Bank offered multiple trading platforms, including SaxoTraderGO (a web-based platform), SaxoTraderPRO (a downloadable platform with advanced features), and mobile apps for trading on the go.
- Research and Analysis: The bank provided research and analysis tools, including market news, economic calendars, expert insights, and technical analysis, to help traders make informed decisions.
- Educational Resources: Saxo Bank offered educational resources like webinars, videos, tutorials, and articles to help traders of all levels improve their skills and understanding of financial markets.
- Customization: The trading platforms allowed for customization and personalization, enabling traders to create their own trading environment according to their preferences.
- Risk Management Tools: Saxo Bank offered risk management tools such as stop-loss and take-profit orders, helping traders manage their risk exposure.
- Demo Accounts: Traders could practice their strategies using demo accounts before trading with real money, allowing them to get familiar with the platform and trading process.
- Customer Support: Saxo Bank provided customer support through various channels, including phone, email, and live chat, to assist traders with inquiries and technical issues.
- Account Types: As mentioned earlier, Saxo Bank offered different account types catering to various trading needs, including Classic, Platinum, VIP, Islamic, and Corporate accounts.
- Mobile Trading: Mobile apps allowed traders to access their accounts and trade on smartphones and tablets, providing flexibility and convenience.
- Advanced Trading Tools: The SaxoTraderPRO platform offered advanced trading tools such as in-depth charting, technical indicators, and algorithmic trading capabilities.
- Market Insights: Saxo Bank often provided market insights and expert analysis to help traders understand current market trends and potential opportunities.
Jobs / Careers at Saxo Bank, Denmark
Click here to view the job vacancies at Saxo Bank, Denmark.
View the List of Saxo Bank Worldwide Address, Phone number, Email, Hours and Website through the above link.
Contact on Social Media
Contact Saxo Bank on Social Media
Download Saxo Bank app from Google Play Store, Android / Apple Play store, ios
ActivTrades Online Trading App on Google Play Store
ActivTrades Online Trading App on Apple Play Store
1. Is Saxo Bank a good company?
- Saxo Bank is considered Highly Trusted, with an overall Trust Score of 99 out of 99.
2. What is the minimum amount for Saxo?
- The Saxo Regular Savings Plan requires S$2,000 minimum funding, both SaxoTraderGO and SaxoTraderPRO require S$3,000 minimum, while the Saxo Investor does not require minimum funding.
3. Is Saxo Bank safe?
- Yes, Saxo Bank is regulated by several financial authorities, like the Danish Financial Services Agency (FSA), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Swiss Federal Banking Commission, among others.