Scoot Tigerair Pte Ltd, operating as Scoot, is a Singaporean low-cost airline.
How to Contact Scoot Airline Customer Support/Phone Number?
Scoot Airline office address
4 Airline Road, Changi Airport, Singapore 819825, Asia.
About Scoot Airline
Parent organization: Singapore Airlines
Commenced operations: 4 June 2012; 8 years ago
Bag information: In the economy, prices vary by itinerary.
The Singaporean low-cost airline owned by Singapore Airlines, Scoot Airlines operates flights on medium and long-haul routes to 66 destinations across 15 countries from Singapore, predominantly to India and China among others. The airline was founded in 2011 and it commenced its flights in 2012.
Scoop Airline Fleet
- Scoot operates 28 Airbus 320-family aircraft and 20 Boeing 787 Dreamliners.
- Scoot was also voted 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Best Low-Cost Airline (Asia/Pacific) by AirlineRatings.com and ranked in the Top 10 of the World’s Best Low-Cost Airlines in 2015 and 2018 by Skytrax.
Available Payment Options
|Japan Credit Bureau||PayPal||Google Pay|
|PayNow||Scoot Gift Vouchers|
Contact Scoot Airline support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Scoot Airline app
Scoot Airline App on Google play
Scoot Airline App on Apple App Store
Scoot Airline Overview
- It launched flights on 4 June 2012 on medium and long-haul routes from Singapore, predominantly to Australia, China, and India.
- Its head office is at Singapore Changi Airport.
1. Who can I contact for inquiries on my Scoot flight/ticket?
- Please contact Scoot’s Hotline for Scoot flight/ticket-related queries.
2. I forgot to log in when making my Scoot booking, and I have now flown yet. Can I still earn miles?
- Yes, you can still key in your KrisFlyer number before your flight when you manage your booking.
Review Scoot Airline
Rate Scoot Airline Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.