Scribd.com launched on 2007, its an American e-book and audiobook subscription service that includes one million titles.
How to Contact Scribd.com Customer Support/Phone Number?
Scribd.com registered office address
460 Bryant Street, #100,San Francisco, CA,94107-2594,USA
- It was founded by Trip Adler, Jared Friedman, and Tikhon Bernstam and headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- Its currently in 20 countries with 80 million users and over 100,000 views.
- Founded: 2007
How to subscribe to scribe?
You can check here
Contact Scribd.com support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Subscribers can access unlimited books a month from 1,000 publishers, including Bloomsbury, Harlequin, HarperCollins, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Lonely Planet, Macmillan, Perseus Book Group, Simon & Schuster, Wiley, and Workman.
Scribd.com Silent Features:
- Earlier it began as a site to host and share documents.
- It also allow anyone to self-publish on the site using its document reader.
- It also launched its unlimited subscription service for e-books.
- Scribd added audiobooks to its subscription service in November 2014 and comic books in February 2015.
- It use iPaper, a rich document format similar to PDF built for the web, which allows users to embed documents into a web page.
Scribd.com Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What are the benefits of joining Scribd membership?
- The subscription fee of $8.99 per month.
- It give access to library of bestsellers, award winners, obscure indie titles, and reader favorites.
How many books can I read each month?
- You can read unlimited number of books.
What payment methods can I use?
- American Express card
What Payment methods are not acceptable?
- pre-paid or non-reloadable cards.
Rate Scribd.com Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate