How to Contact SeatGeek Customer Support/Phone Number?Phone: +1 888-506-4101
Email: [email protected]
Address: 400 Lafayette St Fl 4, New York, NY 10003, US
Enterprise Contact Form: https://enterprise.seatgeek.com/contact
Start selling your tickets: https://seatgeek.com/sell
- Built with a fundamental focus on the consumer
- SeatGeek’s award-winning mobile experience makes it easier than ever to access and manage event tickets
- Everything on Mobile -entering the venue, sending tickets to friends, or selling a ticket on our marketplace
- The most bang for your dollar
- With a single sign-in from any device, fans will never need a paper ticket again
- Gorgeous, interactive maps
- SeatGeek panoramic photography is the most advanced view-from-seat product around
- Send tickets to friends for free
Top reasons users contact SeatGeek
- Refund for tickets
- Tickets not delivered
- How to receive my tickets at SeatGeek
- Listing my tickets for sale
- Transfer SeatGeek tickets
List of cities covered by SeatGeek: https://seatgeek.com/cities
Android / IOS App for SeatGeek
SeatGeek on Social Media
Founders: Jack Groetzinger, Russell D’Souza
Head Office: New York, United States
SeatGeek was founded by Russell D’Souza and Jack Groetzinger from DreamIT Ventures, an early-stage startup accelerator program in Philadelphia and launched in September 2009 at TechCrunch50 where it was named by VentureBeat and CNET as one of the top 5 companies from the conference.
Tickets can be searched by performers, events or venues. The website also has a nicely laid menu with popular categories Sports, Music, Theater, Comedy, among others mentioned. You can search by teams of MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL or MLS, or filter by a band or artist name.
SeatGeek’s Deal Score System analyzes thousands of ticket listings to provide the most discounted rates. There are also interactive maps to locate your seat and see how close it is from the action.
In May, the company had received $20k in seed funding from DreamIT Ventures.