Seib Insurance and Reinsurance Company LLC (SEIB) is a national Qatari company, licensed by the Qatar Financial Center Regulatory Authority.
How to Contact Seib Insurance and Reinsurance Company LLC (SEIB) Customer Support/Phone Number?
Seib Insurance and Reinsurance Company LLC (SEIB) registered office address
Sheikh Jabor Bin Yousef Bin Jassim Althani Building, Airport Street, PO Box Number: 10973, Doha, Qatar.
About Seib Insurance and Reinsurance Company LLC (SEIB)
Seib Insurance and Reinsurance Company LLC (SEIB) is a national Qatari company, licensed by the Qatar Financial Center Regulatory Authority under QFC license No. 00114 and authorized to conduct business with effect from September 26, 2010.
Superior customer focus is what separates us from other insurers operating in the Qatari market. Their experienced management team, specialist underwriting and claims professionals based in Doha, and a world-class panel of reinsurers enable SEIB to build profitable business partnerships designed to endure and thrive.
At Seib they are guided by three fundamental core values: Integrity, Customer-centricity, and their People. Together, these values define who they are and enable them to thrive as a company.
Integrity: They are able to deliver excellence by acting with integrity when conducting business. They appreciate quality in their work and take full responsibility for all of their decisions.
Customer-centricity: Their customers are the reason they operate. This is why they continuously seek to improve their products and services to suit their specific needs. They enjoy creating value for their clients, staff, reinsurers, and shareholders all whilst exceeding their expectations.
- Personal Accident
Seib Insurance and Reinsurance Company LLC (SEIB) Overview
- SEIB vision is to be the number one Qatari insurance company for superior customer service and care.
- They have a passion for excellence and endeavor to deliver the highest standards of service, value, and integrity at all times.
1. How much travel insurance do I need?
You should choose the plan based on your travel destination, coverage preference, and requirement of the designated embassy.
They at Seib provide the following plans:
- Worldwide (Excluding USA& Canada)
For more details, you may refer to your plan
2. When should I buy travel insurance?
- It is advisable to purchase travel insurance straight after you’ve paid the first deposit for your trip. The earlier you purchase, the sooner you have coverage to protect your trip.
3. What is the period of the policy? (Motor Insurance)
- Your Policy is for 12 Months (365 days) unless a different period of insurance was agreed with you specifically.
4. What is the procedure for recording any changes in the policy? (Motor Insurance)
- Inform the changes in writing and Seib will issue an amendment to your Policy post review.
5. How is accident defined? (Personal Accident Insurance)
- Accident means any sudden, unintended and fortuitous external and visible event, which might cause bodily injury or which leads to a physical disability or death.
Review Seib Insurance and Reinsurance Company LLC (SEIB) in Qatar
Rate Seib Insurance and Reinsurance Company LLC (SEIB) Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.