Serta is an American mattress manufacturer operating since the year 1931. Originally founded as Sleeper, Inc, the company currently is owned by Serta Simmons Bedding, with headquarters at Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
How to Contact Serta mattress Customer Support/Phone Number?
Serta mattress registered office address
Serta Simmons Bedding, 2600 Forbs Avenue, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192, United States
Serta mattress Overview
- Mattresses are manufactures across 23 US and 4 Canadian manufacturing plants.
- All Serta products across US come with a 120 day in-home trial.
- Founded: 1931
How to find Serta mattress?
You can check here
Contact Serta mattress support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Serta mattress
Serta operatea an ecommerce channel where you can filter products and purchase with the click of a mouse. Product catalog and details are also available online. It includes mattresses of sizes Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and Cal King. As for popular product names, you have Elkins II, Kleinmon II, Trelleburg II, Standale II, CF1000, CF2000, CF1000 Hybrid, CF2000 Hybrid, CF4000 Hybrid, CF3000 Quilted Hybrid, Hybrid 100 Firm, Hybrid 300 Plush, Serta Premium, Malloy, Alverson II and Perfect Sleeper Express. Along with mattresses, you will find adjustable bases, bed frames, pillows, blankets, pet beds and crib mattresses.
Serta mattress Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Do you offer removal of my old mattress?
- Purchasing a mattress online at Serta.com allows you the option to upgrade to White Glove Delivery service through XPO Logistics.
- This additional service includes set up, as well as the removal of packaging, your old mattress, and the box spring (if applicable).
- All mattresses removed using White Glove Delivery must be in sanitary condition.
- For mattresses purchased through an alternate retailer, please reach out the the retailer directly to find out about their old mattress removal policy.
How do I start a warranty claim?
- To start a warranty claim, fill out the form on our warranty claim page.
- Once the claim is submitted, a member of the warranty team will reach out to you directly and instruct you on next steps.
How do I clean my mattress?
- To clean your mattress, we suggest applying baking soda to the soiled area and letting it stand for about 15 minutes.
- Then, vacuum and repeat as needed. It’s important that you also air the product out as much as possible.
- We do not recommend applying liquids to the product.
- Applying liquids may stain the fabric and could potentially make the soiled area worse.
- Moisture or chemicals applied directly to the mattress can cause premature breakdown of the foam and damage the product.
- In order to protect your mattress from stains and spills, we recommend using a mattress protector.
- This will also help with the overall health and lifespan of your mattress.
Review Serta mattress
Rate Serta mattress Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate