Shanghai Disneyland customer service Phone / Email

Shanghai Disney Resort is a themed resort in Pudong, Shanghai, China.

How to Contact Shanghai Disneyland Customer Support/Phone Number?

Customer Care phone: +86-21-2099-8001
Disney Reservation Center:  400-180-0000 (Mainland China) +86-21-3158-0000 (Other Country/Region)
Email: N/A

Shanghai Disneyland registered office address

Shanghai Disneyland, West Shendi Rd., Pudong New District, Shanghai 201205, China.

About Shanghai Disneyland

Theme: Fairy tales and Disney characters

Owner: Shanghai Shendi Group

Opened: 2016

Status: Operating

Shanghai Disney Resort is a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company and Shanghai Shendi Group comprised of two owner companies (Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited and Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited) and a management company (Shanghai International Theme Park and Resort Management Company Limited).

Shanghai Shendi Group holds 57% of the shares and Disney holds the remaining 43% of shares of the owner companies. Disney has a 70% stake and Shanghai Shendi Group has a 30% stake in the joint venture management company. The management company is responsible for creating, developing, and operating the resort on behalf of the owner companies.

Click here to buy tickets

About Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are where dreams come true. More than sixty years ago, Walt Disney created a new kind of entertainment families could experience together, immersed in detailed atmospheres and vibrant storytelling. His vision now includes a collection of six of the world’s leading family vacation destinations.

Shanghai Disney Resort Features

  1. Dumbo the Flying Elephant. Height: Any HeightSpinning, Outdoor, Rider SwitchShanghai Disneyland, Gardens of Imagination.
  2. Fantasia Carousel. Height: Any HeightSpinning, Outdoor, Rider SwitchShanghai Disneyland, Gardens of Imagination.
  3. Garden of the Twelve Friends – Wishing Garden.
  4. Marvel Universe.
  5. Selfie Spot with Mickey.

Download the Shanghai Disneyland app

Shanghai Disneyland App on Google play

Shanghai Disneyland App on Apple App Store

Shanghai Disneyland Overview

  • Shanghai Disneyland Park is a theme park located in Chuansha New Town, Pudong, Shanghai, China, that is part of the Shanghai Disney Resort.
  • The park currently has seven themed areas: Mickey Avenue, Gardens of Imagination, Fantasyland, Treasure Cove, Adventure Isle, Tomorrowland, and Toy Story Land.


1. Are there designated smoking areas in Shanghai Disney Resort?

  • Yes. For the comfort of our guests, smoking is only permitted in clearly designated smoking areas of Shanghai Disney Resort. There are signs around the theme park or you can ask a Cast Member for assistance.

2. Is Shanghai Disney Resort a good place to bring babies and young children?

  • Yes. There is a Baby Care Center at Shanghai Disney Resort, located on Mickey Avenue in Shanghai Disneyland. This staffed facility offers a private and quiet location inside the theme park where parents can nurse babies and feed their little ones.

3. Are there special theme park tickets available for disabled Guests at Shanghai Disneyland?

  • Yes. Specially priced theme park tickets are available to Guests with disabilities for admission into Shanghai Disneyland.

4. Is wireless Internet service offered in Shanghai Disneyland?

  • Yes. Wi-Fi will be available in Shanghai Disneyland and in many other areas throughout Shanghai Disney Resort.

Review Shanghai Disneyland

Share your review below using the comment box. Your review will be published in this section.

Rate Shanghai Disneyland Customer Care

Click on the below stars to rate.

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
No votes yet.
Please wait...

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *