Singapore Airlines is a global company dedicated to providing air transportation services of the highest quality and to maximizing returns for the benefit of its shareholders and employees.
How to Contact Singapore Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +1 800-742-3333/+1 281-233-7397/+1 281-233-7377 (Lost and Found)
Singapore Airlines Houston, USA registered office address
George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Terminal – D, 3700 North Terminal, Suite 115, Houston, Texas 77032, USA.
About Singapore Airlines
Founded: 1 May 1947
Alliance: Star Alliance
Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) is the flag carrier airline of Singapore with its hub at Singapore Changi Airport. The airline uses the Singapore Girl as its central figure in corporate branding. It was ranked as the world’s best airline by Skytrax four times and topped Travel & Leisure‘s best airline rankings for more than 20 years.
Book a Flight to Houstan, USA.
Singapore Airlines Features
- Convenient departure and arrival times.
- Singapore air mobile app, enjoy greater convenience with access to a range of personalized features and new enhancements.
- Seats are designed to give passengers more personal space, even when the seat in front is reclined.
- Friendly, helpful onboard staff’s service.
- They have entertainment pacts that help keep children stimulated along with kid’s meals and amenities for babies.
- Premium Economy Class seats have a greater width of up to 19.5 inches, extra food and drink options, and other privileges, such as unlimited Champagne.
- Passengers flying in First, Business, and Premium Economy classes can also opt to pre-order their meal choice via the separate Book the Cook menus, which offer local and international delicacies.
Houston is a large metropolis in Texas, extending to Galveston Bay. It’s closely linked with the Space Center Houston, the coastal visitor center at NASA’s astronaut training and flight control complex. The city’s relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants.
Contact Singapore Airlines support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Singapore Airlines app
Singapore Airlines App on Google play
Singapore Airlines App on Apple App Store
Singapore Airlines Houston, USA Overview
- Singapore Airlines launches the first flight to the U.S.A from Manchester.
- It landed its first Airbus A350 at George.
1. My ticket was purchased from a travel agent. Can I change my itinerary on singaporeair.com?
- No, only tickets purchased on singaporeair.com or from a local Singapore Airlines office can be changed online and as long as you’ve purchased a fare that allows changes to your flights. To change the itinerary for a ticket you’ve purchased from your travel agent, get in touch with them directly.
2. Why does Singapore Airlines charge a fee for bookings paid with credit cards?
- When you use a credit card to pay for your flights out of certain countries, Singapore Airlines incurs costs relating to the acceptance of credit cards. You won’t be charged a service fee if you choose to pay with debit cards or other non-credit card alternatives.
3. What is the checked baggage allowance on codeshare flights?
- Checked baggage allowances vary across different airlines and destinations. Please check with our respective codeshare partner airline for the checked baggage allowance for your flight.
4. Why am I charged a cancellation/refund fee?
- Cancellation/refund fees are imposed for certain tickets based on their fare conditions.
5. Where do I go for meal selection?
- Meal Selection can be done through Manage Booking on the Singapore Airlines website or on the SingaporeAir mobile app.
Review Singapore Airlines Houston, USA
Rate Singapore Airlines Houston, USA Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.