Singapore Airlines started its operation on 1972, its the flag carrier airline of Singapore with its hub at Singapore Changi Airport.
How to Contact Singapore Airlines Los Angeles Customer Support/Phone Number?
Singapore Airlines Los Angeles registered office address
380 World Way # 3336B, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States
Singapore Airlines Los Angeles Overview
- Singapore Airlines is majority-owned by the Singapore government investment and holding company Temasek Holdings, which holds 56% of voting stock.
- It flies to 62 destinations in 32 countries on five continents.
- Founded: 1972
How to find Flight details from Singapore to Los Angeles?
You can check here
Contact Singapore Airlines Los Angeles support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Singapore Airlines Los Angeles app
About Singapore Airlines Los Angeles
Singapore Airlines (SIA) launched non-stop flights between Singapore and Los Angeles using the new Airbus A350-900ULR (ultra-long-range) aircraft in November.
Singapore Airlines Los Angeles Silent Features:
- It offer Non-stop Singapore-Los Angeles flights to be operated 10 times per week.
- Non-stop Singapore-San Francisco services to increase from 7 to 10 flights per week.
- Flight SQ38 from Singapore to Los Angeles commenced on 2 November 2018.
- Singapore Airlines currently operates 40 flights per week to the US cities of Houston, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- With the new flights, total US frequency will increase to 53 per week by December.
Singapore Airlines Los Angeles Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What are the baggage allowance for USA Flights?
- Economy Class : 2 pieces, up to 23kg each
- Business Class: 2 pieces, up to 32kg each
- Premium Economy : 2 pieces, up to 23kg each
- Suites and First Class: 2 pieces, up to 32kg each.
What are the baggage allowance for infants for USA?
- Economy : 1 piece,up to 23kg
- Premium Economy or Business class: 32kg for Business and First Class bookings to and from United States.
Can I book an infant ticket online?
- If you travelling to the USA, you cannot book an infant ticket online if any of your selected flights are operated by Delta Air Lines (DL) or Alaska Airlines (AS). For further contact here.
Review Singapore Airlines Los Angeles
Rate Singapore Airlines Los Angeles Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate