Six Flags Great America opened on 1976, its theme park located in Gurnee, Illinois in the Chicago metropolitan area.
How to Contact Six Flags Great America Customer Support/Phone Number?
Six Flags Great America registered office address
Hank Salemi, Park President,542 N Route 21,Gurnee, Illinois 60031
Six Flags Great America Overview
- The park was created by the Marriott Corporation. In 1984 it was acquired by six flags.
- The park features nine themed areas and sixteen roller coasters, as well as a 20-acre .
- Founded: 1976
How to find direction of park?
You can check here
Contact Six Flags Great America support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Six Flags Great America app
About Six Flags Great America
It offer various rides such as American Eagle, Bahama Mama and Bubba Tubba, BATMAN The Ride, Bouncer, Buccaneer Bay, Dare Devil Dive, Condor, Giant Drop, Goliath, Hurricane Bay, Hurricane Mountain. Besides Rides and water park , it also have shopping and dinning facility for guests.
Six Flags Great America Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is the cost of parking?
- Parking is availabe online or at the park . For parking charges click here.
What type of payment methods are available?
- American Express
What are the best days to visit ?
- May, June and September.
- Weekdays of Summer.
How do i purchase season dining pass?
- Online or at the park.
What is season Dining pass?
- It allows members to pay one price upfront to receive lunch and dinner at the park every time they visit for an entire season.
- It offers variety of meals.
Review Six Flags Great America
Rate Six Flags Great America Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate