Six Flags Great Escape NY opened on 1954, its an amusement and water park owned and operated by Six Flags Entertainment Corp.
How to Contact Six Flags Great Escape NY Customer Support/Phone Number?
Six Flags Great Escape NY registered office address
89 Six Flags Dr, Queensbury,NY 12804, United States
Six Flags Great Escape NY Overview
- It was founded by businessman Charles Wood who bought the land with his wife for $75,000.
- It is located approximately 60 miles (97 km) north of Albany, in Queensbury, New York.
- Founded: 1954
How to check Great Escape map?
You can check here
Contact Six Flags Great Escape NY support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Six Flags Great Escape NY app
About Six Flags Great Escape NY
The Great Escape is a family park.
Six Flags Great Escape NY Silent features:
- It is one of three Six Flags parks not to be officially branded with the “Six Flags” name.
- offers a variety of unique shows, most notable of which is a high dive show featuring a team of divers scaling an 80 feet (24 m) tower and plunging into a 10 feet (3.0 m) deep pool.
- It also feature fire diver.
- Food, beverages, coolers, and grills may not be brought into the park. Only infant food, in non-glass jars is allow.
- Pets are not allowed.
Six Flags Great Escape NY Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How many rides does the great escape have?
- It has over 135 rides, shows and attractions.
When does park open?
- You can check calender here.
What type of membership offer by six flag great escape NY?
- GOLD PLUS MEMBERSHIP
- PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP
- DIAMOND MEMBERSHIP
- DIAMOND ELITE
Is there any processing fee every month for Six Flags Membership Rewards?
- No there will not be any processing fee.
Review Six Flags Great Escape NY
Rate Six Flags Great Escape NY Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate