Six Flags Magic Mountain, formerly known simply as Magic Mountain, is a 262-acre theme park located in the unincorporated Los Angeles County, California community of Valencia.
How to Contact Six Flags Magic Mountain Customer Support/Phone Number?
Six Flags Magic Mountain registered office address
Six Flags Magic Mountain, Don McCoy, Park President, 26101 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia, CA 91355, United States.
About Six Flags Magic Mountain
Area: 106 ha
Previous names: Magic Mountain – 1971 to 1979
Owner: Six Flags
Six Flags Magic Mountain, formerly known simply as Magic Mountain, is a 262-acre (106 ha) theme park located in an unincorporated Los Angeles County, California community of Valencia. Adjacent to the city of Santa Clarita, the park is 35 miles (56 km) northwest of downtown Los Angeles.
It opened on May 29, 1971, as a development of the Newhall Land and Farming Company and Sea World Inc. In 1979, Six Flags purchased the park and added the name “Six Flags” to the park’s name.
With 19 roller coasters, Six Flags Magic Mountain holds the world record for most roller coasters in an amusement park. In 2017, the park had an estimated 3.3 million visitors, ranking it sixteenth in attendance in North America.
Things to Do
At Six Flags Magic Mountain, there’s a lot to ‘WOW!’ about. Like, pulse-pounding coasters, never-before-seen culinary creations, new attractions every season, and world-renowned entertainment that will get you on your feet – to name a few.
All Rides in Six Flags Magic Mountain
|Family Rides||Kids Ride||Thrill Rides|
|Jammin’ Bumpers||Daffy’s Adventure Tours||BATMAN™ The Ride|
|Jammin’ Bumpers||Elmer’s Weather Balloons||CraZanity|
|JUSTICE LEAGUE™: Battle for Metropolis||Grand American Carousel||Dive Devil|
For more rides just click here.
Contact Six Flags Magic Mountain support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Six Flags Magic Mountain app
Six Flags App on Google play
Six Flags App on Apple App Store
Six Flags Magic Mountain Overview
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, more commonly known as Six Flags or as Six Flags Theme Parks, is an American amusement park.
- Highly entertaining for all the rides.
1. Can I bring my selfie stick or monopod into the park?
- Selfie sticks, monopods, and similar items are not allowed inside Six Flags parks.
2. What are the best days to visit?
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: Weekdays in the summer and during the winter season.
3. How can I purchase more than 10 Season Passes?
- To order more than 10 Season Passes, please call (661) 255-4100.
4. Is smoking permitted in the park?
- Six Flags allows smoking only in areas identified as designated smoking areas. E-cigarettes may only be used in designated smoking areas. All other areas in the parks are smoke-free, and smoking is strictly prohibited.
5. When does the park open?
- Find out when the park opens and daily hours on the operating calendar. View Calendar.
Review Six Flags Magic Mountain
Rate Six Flags Magic Mountain Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.