Six Flags Over Georgia is a 290-acre theme park located west of Atlanta, Georgia, U.S., in unincorporated Cobb County.
How to Contact Six Flags Over Georgia Customer Support/Phone Number?
Six Flags Over Georgia office address
Six Flags Over Georgia, Dale Kaetzel, Park President, 275 Riverside Parkway, SW, Austell, Georgia 30168, United States.
About Six Flags Over Georgia
Area: 120 ha
Owners: Six Flags, Six Flags Over Georgia, Ltd.
Six Flags Over Georgia is thrilled to welcome to our amusement park guests from all around Atlanta, Georgia, and a very special welcome to all of our international guests.
If your family is looking for things to do in Atlanta, Georgia, you’ve come to the right place. With dozens of rides and attractions, including soaring rollercoasters and enchanting children’s rides for families with young children, live entertainment, classic dining options, acclaimed holiday shows from around the world, and special events like Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park, there’s always something new and exciting happening in the park.
Things to Do
At Six Flags Over Georgia, there’s a lot to ‘WOW!’ about. Like, pulse-pounding coasters, never-before-seen culinary creations, new attractions every season, and world-renowned entertainment that will get you on your feet – to name a few.
- Family rides
- Kids rides
- Thrill rides
Contact Six Flags Over Georgia support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Six Flags Over Georgia app
Six Flags Over Georgia App on Google play
Six Flags Over Georgia App on Apple App Store
Six Flags Over Georgia Overview
- Six Flags Over Georgia is a 290-acre (1.2 km2) theme park located west of Atlanta, Georgia, U.S., in unincorporated Cobb County.
- Opened in 1967, it is the second park in the Six Flags chain, after the original opening in 1961 in Texas.
1. Can I bring my selfie stick or monopod into the park?
- Selfie sticks, monopods, and similar items are not allowed inside Six Flags parks.
2. How do I get information about Six Flags Over Georgia and the area?
- You may visit the various pages on the website to find information on all of our rides, shows and events, as well as local lodging.
3. What are the current ticket prices?
- Six Flags Over Georgia offers a variety of ticket combinations. Visit our tickets page for information and prices on daily admission, season passes and other options.
4. When should I plan to eat meals?
- To get served faster, head to the restaurants at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours — before noon or after 2:00 p.m.
5. What ride restrictions are there?
- Typical safety restrictions include height requirements, health and safety advisories, and accessibility guidelines. These restrictions are listed on the specific ride pages throughout our Web site, and on signs posted at each ride.
Review Six Flags Over Georgia
Rate Six Flags Over Georgia Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.