Six Flags Over Texas is a 212-acre theme park located in Arlington, Texas.
How to Contact Six Flags Over Texas Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +1 817-640-8900
Six Flags Over Texas office address
Six Flags Over Texas, Ron McKenzie, Park President, 2201 Road to Six Flags, Arlington, TX 76011, United States.
About Six Flags Over Texas
Departments: Six Flags Speedway GGo-Karts
Area: 86 ha
DFW’s largest, most thrilling theme park! Six Flags Over Texas extends a Big Texas welcome to our amusement park guests from all around Dallas/Fort Worth, including our surrounding neighbors like Houston, Austin, and Lubbock. We especially would like to give a warm southern welcome to those that are visiting out of state and to all of our international guests.
If your family is looking for things to do in Texas, the United States. you’ve come to the right place. With dozens of rides and attractions, including soaring rollercoasters and enchanting children’s rides for families with young children, live entertainment, classic dining options, acclaimed holiday shows from around the world, and special events like Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park, there’s always something new and exciting happening in the park.
Things to Do
At Six Flags Over Texas, there’s a lot to ‘WOW!’ about. Like, pulse-pounding coasters, never-before-seen culinary creations, new attractions every season, and world-renowned entertainment that will get you on your feet – to name a few.
- Family rides
- Kids rides
- Thrill rides
Exclusive Passholder Perks
- Store up to 15 passes for family and friends on your phone for easy entry.
- View and redeem your pass holder benefits.
Click here to view all rides of Six Flags Over Texas
Contact Six Flags Over Texas support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Six Flags Over Texas app
Six Flags Over Texas App on Google play
Six Flags Over Texas App on Apple App Store
Six Flags Over Texas Overview
- Six Flags Over Texas is a 212-acre (86 ha) theme park located in Arlington, Texas, east of Fort Worth and west of Dallas.
- It is the first amusement park in the Six Flags chain.
- The park is managed by the Six Flags Entertainment Corp., which also owns 53.1% interest of the Texas Limited Partnership that owns the park.
1. What special events are planned for this year?
- Visit our events calendar for upcoming events. They add performances throughout the season, so be sure to check back often.
2. When does the park open?
- Please view our operating calendar for dates of operation.
3. Are pets permitted at Six Flags Over Texas?
- Pets are not permitted in the park, with the exception of service animals. Please do not leave your pets in your vehicle. Six Flags Over Texas offers free climate-controlled kennels for your convenience available adjacent to the picnic area.
4. Is smoking permitted in the park?
- Six Flags allows smoking only in areas identified as designated smoking areas. All other areas in the parks are smoke-free, and smoking is strictly prohibited. E-cigarettes may only be used in designated smoking areas.
5. What happens if it rains?
- Rides may be closed temporarily during electrical storms, heavy rain, or high winds. Rides will reopen as soon as safe operations can be assured. Refunds or rain checks for inclement weather are not offered.
Review Six Flags Over Texas
Rate Six Flags Over Texas Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.
One thought on “Six Flags Over Texas customer service Phone / Email”
What do you guys are opening