Slack started its operation on 2013, it is a cloud-based proprietary instant messaging platform developed by Slack Technologies.
How to Contact Slack Customer Support/Phone Number?
Slack registered office address
500 Howard Street,San Francisco CA 94105, USA
- It is an internal tool for Stewart Butterfield’s company Tiny Speck during the development of Glitch, an online game.
- Slack has more than 10 million daily active users from more than 600,000 organizations, located in more than 150 countries.
- Founded: 2013
How to find slack offices?
You can check here
Contact Slack support on Social Media (click on the icons)
It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do.
Silent features of Slack:
- Slack is available on any device and it connects anywhere.
- Slack” is a ackronym for “Searchable Log of All Conversation and Knowledge.
- It offers many IRC features like chat rooms,private groups, and direct messaging,Content, including files, conversations.
- It allows free plan which allows only the 10,000 most recent messages to be viewed and searched.
- Slack integrates with Google Drive, Trello, Dropbox, Box, Heroku,IBM Bluemix, Crashlytics, GitHub, Runscope, Zendesk and Zapier.
- It has over 1,500 apps and a robust API.
Slack Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is Slack certified program?
- leaning option with slack program
- After get tranning from Slack , develop user friendly apps.
- It will help in develop carrier.
What are the pricing of Slack?
- There are various plans.
- Enterprise gold.
Rate Slack Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate