Smart Link Card New York City and Northern New Jersey, USA Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details and Social Media
SmartLink Card can be purchased online or at certain PATH stations.
How to Contact Smart Link Card Customer Support/Phone Number?
Smart Link Card Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: New York City, NY and Northern New Jersey, USA.
About Smart Link Card
Launched: New York Metropolitan Area
Location: United States Dollar
SmartLink Card is an RFID-enabled credit card-sized smartcard that is the primary fare payment method on the PATH transit system in Newark and Hudson County in New Jersey and Manhattan in New York City.
Smart Link Card Features
- Savings: The best discount available per trip!
- Convenience: Easy to use, easy to reload-just touch and go!
- Security: Trip balances are protected against loss with registration.
- Durability: Refillable plastic card is designed for long-term use.
How to buy a Smart Link Card in USA?
- Check if Smart Link Card is available in your local transportation system. You can do this by visiting the website of your local transportation authority or by calling their customer service hotline.
- Once you have confirmed that Smart Link Card is available, decide which type of card you want to purchase. Smart Link Cards are available in various denominations such as $10, $20, and $40, depending on the transportation system.
- You can purchase Smart Link Card online through the transportation system’s website, or in person at designated Smart Link Card retail locations or ticket vending machines.
- When purchasing the card in person, make sure to bring cash or a credit card to load the card with the desired amount. Some transportation systems may require a minimum amount to load on the card.
- After purchasing the Smart Link Card, follow the instructions provided by the transportation system to activate the card and begin using it to pay for fares.
How to Check Smart Link Card Balance in the USA?
- Another transportation hub.
- Insert your Smart Link Card into the card reader.
- Look for the “Check Your Card Balance” option on the vending machine menu screen and select it.
- Your Smart Link Card balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to get a Refund from the Smart Link Card?
- Contact Smart Link Customer Service at 1-800-234-PATH/7284 to initiate your refund.
View the List of Travel Cards in WorldWide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Review Smart link card
Rate Smart link card Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.