Smart Rider smart card Australia Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details and Social Media
Smart Rider is the contactless electronic ticketing system of the Public Transport Authority of Western Australia.
How to Contact Smart Rider smart card Customer Support/Phone Number?
SmartRider smart card Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: Airport, Smart Carte, Terminal 1. Perth Airport. Albany, Swan Transit Depot, 7 Barker St, Albany.
SmartRider smart card
Location: Perth, Western Australia
SmartRider is the contactless electronic ticketing system of the Public Transport Authority of Western Australia. The system uses RFID smartcard technology to process public transport fares across public bus, train and ferry services.The system is used widely across the Transperth public transport network in metropolitan Perth, as well as the regional town bus services of TransAlbany, TransBunbury,
SmartRider smart card Features
- Unmatched accessibility.
- Reduced energy consumption and upgraded components for increased reliability and lower maintenance.
- Actively maintained ride height on uneven road surfaces.
How to use the SmartRider in Australia?
To use, simply
- Top-up your card
- Touch on at the start of your journey
- Touch off at the end.
Type of SmartRider Card
How to top-up SmartRider Card in Australia?
You can top-up SmartRider Card:
- Add-value machines
- Onboard buses and ferries
- Transperth Info Centre
- Transperth Retail Sales Outlet.
How to top-up SmartRider Card through Add-value machines?
You can check through the Add-value machine also.
- Visit the nearest machine
- Insert your smart ride card
- Select your top-up amount
- Tap your payment card
How to register your SmartRider card in Australia?
You can register your card:
- Log into My Account, or
- call the Transperth InfoLine: 0456136213 or
- Complete a SmartRider Registration form. or
- Get one from a Transperth Info Centre or Transperth Retail Sales Outlet.
Is there a refund on the SmartRider card?
No. Your SmartRider card fee and card balance are non-refundable.
Autoload enables a direct debit to be made automatically from a nominated bank account or credit card to your SmartRider when the balance on your card falls below the low-value threshold of $6 for standard users and $3 for concession users.
- Log in to My Account
- Add your SmartRider to your account
- Select Manage Autoload
- Wait 24 hours while we process your Autoload request
- Tag on and off with your SmartRider within the next five days to activate Autoload
- Your Autoload will then activate and be available on your SmartRider.
View the List of Travel Cards in WorldWide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Contact SmartRider smart card on Social Media
Review SmartRider smart card
Rate SmartRider smart card Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.