SoundCloud launched its services on 2007 in Berlin, Germany, its an online audio distribution and music sharing website
How to Contact SoundCloud Customer Support/Phone Number?
SoundCloud registered office address
SoundCloud Ltd Rheinsberger Str. 76/77 10115 Berlin Germany
- It is largest and unique audio platform wherein you can select music of your choice.
- It has 76 million registered users since 2019 and 175 million unique monthly listeners till 2019.
- Founded: 2007
How to create an account?
You can check here
Contact SoundCloud support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Soundcloud was established by Swedish sound designer Alexander Ljung and Swedish electronic musician Eric Wahlforss. It allows users to upload, promote, and share audio. It offers both free and paid membership on the platform.
Following are the features of SoundCloud:
- It allows users to uploaded files via unique URLs and allowing sound files to be embedded in Twitter and Facebook posts.
- It allows users to listen to unlimited audio and can upload up to 180 minutes of audio with no cost.
- It allows users to create playlist.
- It supports AIFF, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, OGG, MP2, MP3, AAC, AMR, and WMA files.
- Soundcloud supports Creative Commons licenses.
How to create and upload music?
You can check here.
How to promote and monetize music with soundcloud?
Rate SoundCloud Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate