South African Airways started its operation on 1934, its the state-owned flag carrier of South Africa.
How to Contact South African Airways Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +27 11 978 2888<a
Reservation: +27 11 978 1111/0861 606 606
Email: [email protected]
South African Airways registered office address
SOC,Airways Park,O R Tambo International Airport, 1627,South Africa
South African Airways Overview
- It was founded after the acquisition of Union Airways by the South African government.
- It currently fly over 40 local and international destinations across Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania from its base at O. R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.
- Founded: 1934
How to find Contact details of other region?
You can check here
Contact South African Airways support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download South African Airways app
South African Airways App on Google play
South African Airways App on Apple App Store
About South African Airways
The carrier joined Star Alliance in April 2006, the first African carrier to sign with one of the three airline alliances.
South African Airways Silent Features:
- It has a fleet of more than 40 aircraft.
- It was initially overseen and controlled by South African Railways and Harbours Administration.
- South African Airways was hit by strike action by unions starting 15th November 2019 with a agreement in principle being reached on the 22nd November 2019. The strike action reportedly cost the airline R50 million per day.
- The airline has an extensive domestic and regional network through its affiliate partners such as its LCC Mango Airlines, Airlink, and South African Express Airways.
- South African Airways interlines with Hawaiian Airlines.
South African Airways Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What are the benefits of Voyger Credit card?
- Earn 1 Mile for every R1.60 spent
- Enjoy exclusive flight discounts on selected domestic, regional and international SAA flights.
- Promotional flight discounts of up to 40%.
What is the Frequent Freighter Programme?
- It rewards customers that use South African Airways Cargo services on a regular basis.
How to claim?
- When customer earn sufficent miles to warrant the rewards and forward a request to the Frequent Freighter Office .
Review South African Airways
Rate South African Airways Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate