Spirit Airlines is the leading Ultra-Low-Cost Carrier in the United States.
How to Contact Spirit Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number
Spirit Airlines Registered office address
Miramar, Florida, United States.
About Spirit Airlines
Founder: Ned Homfeld
Founded: 1983, Macomb County, Michigan, United States
Revenue: 383.05 crores USD (2019)
CEO: Edward M. Christie III (1 Jan 2019–)
Ultra-low-cost carrier Spirit Airlines operates more than 600 daily flights between major US cities and popular vacation spots in South Florida, the Caribbean, and Latin America, serving more than 75 destinations. The airline operates an all-Airbus fleet of about 145 single-aisle aircraft in the A320 family.
Check Flight Status Here.
Spirit Standard Product Features
- Ultra-low fares
- Easy online booking and check-in
- Reliable, on-time service
- Clean, fuel-efficient airplanes
- Friendly staff
- Deluxe leather seating
- One personal item that fits under the seat
- Largest ULCC network in the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean.
Spirit Optional Services & Products
- BIG FRONT SEAT – wider seats with extra legroom
- Carry-on and checked baggage
- Assigned seats
- Travel insurance
- Onboard beverages and snacks
- Hotels, cars, vacation packages, and cruises.
Download Spirit Airlines app
Spirit Airlines App on Google play
Spirit Airlines App on Apple App Store
Contact Spirit Airlines support on Social Media (Just click)
Spirit Airlines Overview
- Spirit Airline is an Ultra low-cost airline.
- Founded in 1983.
- Spirit Airlines fly to 60+ destinations with 500+ daily.
Review Spirit Airlines
Rate Spirit Airlines Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.