SportsDirect is one of the largest sporting goods retailer in the UK, founded by British entrepreneur Mike Ashley, in 1982.
How to Contact SportsDirect Customer Support/Phone Number?
SportsDirect registered office address
SportsDirect Retail Ltd, Unit A Brook Park East, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY
- The company went on an expansion spree, adding more than 700 stores in the UK and across the world.
- SportsDirect falls under the UK Sports Retail, which contributes to more than 60% of the Group’s revenue.
- In 2019, it delivered revenue of £2,187.3m
- Founded: 1982
How to find SportsDirect?
You can check here
Contact SportsDirect support on Social Media (click on the icons)
In the UK alone, SportsDirect operates close to 540 stores. And to cater to the Internet shoppers, there is an ecommerce channel where products can be ordered at the comfort of one’s home. There are regional ecommerce websites tailored to show products from other countries. SportsDirect operates stores at 19 European countries, including Ireland, France and Germany. Other countries where the brand has its presence include Kuwait, Malaysia, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Spain and the UAE.
SportsDirect Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ORDER?
- You can return an online item for an exchange.
- Please mark size required on the returns form.
- If we don’t have the item you want in stock, we will process a refund instead.
WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE ACCEPTED?
We accept most well known payment methods:
- Mastercard, VISA, VISA Debit, VISA Electron, Maestro, American Express (AMEX), Apple Pay, PayPal, SOFORT, P24, iDEAL, Giropay, Bancontact, Alipay and Gift Cards.
- The Payment Pages used on our site are secure – you can safely enter your card details to pay for your order.
- There might be some exceptions where certain payment methods won’t be available and certain items ordered from our Brand Partners may limit the methods of payment available for your order.
- You will only see the options available to you in the checkout process. For example, pre-orders can’t be paid with PayPal.
- If you’re using a gift card and the amount on the gift card doesn’t cover the order cost, you can pay the remaining amount with another accepted method.
- If you’re using a gift card and you don’t spend the whole amount, the remaining balance will be stored on that gift card.
- You can’t buy gift cards using gift cards as a payment option.
Rate SportsDirect Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate