Standard Chartered Bank is the largest and leading bank in UAE and it opened its branch in Sharjah in 1958.
How to Contact Standard Chartered bank UAE Customer Support/Phone Number?
Standard Chartered bank UAE registered office address
Standard Chartered Tower, Down Town Dubai, Near Sheikh Zayed Road
Standard Chartered UAE Overview
- Standard chartered bank has 11 branches and more than 130 ATMs and CDMs in UAE.
- Objective of Standard chartered bank is to provide efficient , reliable and easy to use services.
- Founded: 1958
How to find location of Standard Chartered Bank UAE?
You can check here
Contact Standard CharteredBank UAE support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Standard Chartered Bank UAE
Standard Chartered offer various services such as Islamic and conventional banking products and services for retail, private, commercial and corporate.
Standard Chartered Bank Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the features of Standard Chartered UAE Online Banking?
- Pay Bills
- Access Account information
- Transfer Funds
- Access Credit card / Dedit card details
- Change profile details. Find out more details here.
What is Extra Saver Account?
Extra Saver account gives you the benefit of getting high returns on your savings as wells as easy access to your money. It also gives benefits such as earn interest, numerous debit cards, easy account access. Find out more information here.
What are the features of standard chartered UAE Personal Loan ?
- You can easily borrow loan 20 times your monthly income.
- Easy to apply
- Attractive interest rates. Find out more information here.
Review Standard Chartered Bank UAE
Rate Standard Chartered Bank UAE Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate