State Bank of India, Sydney is one of the Foreign branches of India’s largest commercial bank.
How to Contact SBI Sydney Customer Support/Phone Number?
SBI Sydney registered office address
234 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
About SBI Sydney
SWIFT code: SBINAU2S
The State Bank of India started its operations on the 23rd of November 1998 when it opened a Representative Office in Sydney. Effective from the 21st April 2004, the Representative Office was transformed into an Australian Bank. The branch was opened with the objectives of fostering trade between India and Australia through trade finance products and helping Indian corporates access and contribute to the Australian economy. The Reserve Bank of India regulates the Global Bank and the Australian Banking operations are also authorized and regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) and other local Australian regulators.
SBI Australia offers a wide range of services such as deposits, remittances, trade finance solutions, syndicated loans, etc. The synergy of the SBI Global Group and its specialized subsidiaries make SBI Australia the ideal partner for your India Related business. SBI Australia also holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL).
Services offered at Sydney
- NRI Related Services (Account Opening, Account conversion to NRO, Re-KYC, Document Attestations, and other Account Related Services)
- Term Deposit and Current Account
- E-Remit Signup / Other queries
- Life Certificates (Currently available only at Sydney Branch)
Why Choose SBI
- Multi Beneficiary Facility for corporates
- Safe, Fast, and Reliable
- Secured bank to bank Transaction Network
- Multi-Currency Remittance Service
- Most Trusted Indian Bank.
Download the SBI Sydney app
SBI Sydney App on Google play
SBI Sydney App on Apple App Store
SBI Sydney Overview
- SBI Australia is offering various Products and Services on an Appointment basis.
- Effective from 2004.
1. What is OTP (One Time Password)?
- It is an authentication code of 4 digits sent to the customer to verify the validity of their contact details.
2. Which browser should I use for eRemit?
- We encourage you to use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox as the eRemit website works best with these browsers.
3. Who can I refer to as a friend?
- Any person who is not a customer and is not registered with SBIS for e remit services.
4. How many friends can I refer?
- You can refer as many people as you want.
5. Why is sign-up required?
- As per Australian Regulations, we can provide international money transfer services to individuals registered as our customers.
Review SBI Sydney
Rate SBI Sydney Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.