Sun Cellular started its services on 2003, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Digitel, and is one of the Philippines’ leading mobile telecommunications companies.
How to Contact Sun Cellular Customer Support/Phone Number?
Sun Cellular registered office address
Sun Cellular Overview
- Digitel was granted a permit by the NTC to establish and operate a Nationwide Cellular Mobile Telephone System (CMTS) using Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) and/or Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology.
- It receive Most Promising Telecom Service Provider in Asia Pacific award in 2009.
How to find sun shop?
You can check here
Contact Sun Cellular support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Sun Cellular
Sun Cellular is known for introducing unlimited call and text services in the Philippines.
Sun Cellular Silent features:
- It expanded its services to voice, messaging and international roaming services, to wireless broadband and value-added services for consumers and businesses.
- You can view your bill here.
- Also you can easily check payment center here.
- In 2011, PLDT acquired Digitel, including Sun Cellular, from JG Summit Holdings.
- It offer post paid and prepaid plans.
Sun Cellular Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is the Sun post paid plan?
- It offer 4 plans
- Non Stop LTE plan of 399 with 1 GB access data
- Non Stop LTE plan of 599 with 2 GB access data
- Its Non Stop LTE plan of 799 with 4 GB access data
- and Non Stop LTE plan of 999 with 8 GB access data
How do i check my points?
- You can check your points texting POINTS to 9800.
Is MVP Rewards open to all?
- Its open to all Smart, Sun, TNT and PLDT Home subscribers.
Can I transfer my points to the MVP Rewards card?
- No you can not transfer your points.
Review Sun Cellular
Rate Sun Cellular Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate