SunCard USA Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details and Social Media
SunCard USA Customer care Phone Number
A SunCard is a plastic, credit card size fare media that holds weekly/monthly/annual travel passes, and/or prepaid value, for multiple trips on SunRail. You can also use your SunCard to transfer to a LYNX or Votran feeder bus when you are connecting from the train to the bus. Simply show the bus operator your SunCard and receive one free transfer to board that bus.
How to Contact SunCard in USA Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 855-724-5411
Email: [email protected]
SunCard registered office address
801 SunRail Drive, Sanford, Florida 32771
About SunCard USA
Location: Orlando, FL
Launched: 2014 (SunRail)\
A SunCard is a plastic, credit card size fare media that holds weekly/monthly/annual travel passes, and/or prepaid value, for multiple trips on SunRail.
How to use the SunCard in USA?
- To tap your card, find one of three SunRail ticket validators located on each platform.
- If you get a green check you are good to go
- A red X, your ticket or SunCard is not accepted
How to buy SunCard?
You can buy and top-up your Suncard:
Register your Suncard
When you register your Suncard online, you can:
- Top-up your card online and over the phone
- Set up auto top-up to always have travel credit on your card
- Protect the money loaded onto your card if it’s lost or stolen
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Request a refund or a balance transfer
How to Top-up Suncard?
Download the Mobile App
View the List of Travel Cards in WorldWide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Review SunCard USA
Rate SunCard USA Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.