Swiss International Air Lines AG, commonly referred to as Swiss or Swiss Air Lines, is the flag carrier of Switzerland.
How to Contact Swiss Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number?
Swiss Airlines registered office address
Basel, Switzerland, Europe.
About Swiss Airlines
Alliance: Star Alliance
CEO: Thomas Klühr (Feb 2016–)
Bag information: In economy, within Europe, 1st bag CHF 35, 2nd bag CHF 90. To other destinations, 1st bag free, 2nd bag varies by itinerary. Advance purchase discount available.
Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is The Airline of Switzerland, serving over 100 destinations in 45 countries worldwide from Zurich and Geneva and carrying almost 19 million passengers a year with its fleet of around 90 aircraft. The company’s Swiss WorldCargo division provides a comprehensive range of airport-to-airport airfreight services for high-value and care-intensive consignments to some 130 destinations in more than 80 countries. With its workforce of approximately 9,500 personnel, SWISS generated total operating revenues of over CHF 5 billion in 2019.
Swiss Airline Flight Information
|Aircraft||In service||Passengers||Total seats|
|First Class||Business Class||Economic Class|
Contact Swiss Airlines support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Swiss Airlines app
Swiss Airlines App on Google play
Swiss Airlines App on Apple App Store
Swiss Airlines Overview
- SWISS is The Airline of Switzerland. It serves over 100 destinations all over the world from Zurich and Geneva.
- SWISS is part of the Lufthansa Group and a member of the Star Alliance.
- Founded in 2002.
1. Do I need to reconfirm my flight?
- Reconfirmation of your SWISS flights is not required.
2. Where can I find the fare conditions for my booked tickets?
- You will see the tariff conditions for your chosen flight tariff during the booking process. They contain information on flexibility for changing or cancelling your flight. We suggest you make a note of them. Your SWISS Service Center will also provide you with information on your specific tariff conditions.
3. Which airports have Lounges?
- You will find a list of airports where you as a SWISS passenger have access to the Lounges under Lounges worldwide.
4. May I use SWISS Lounges?
- Access to SWISS Lounges and partner Lounges worldwide is only available to passengers in certain booking classes and to status passengers of the Miles & More program.
5. Which menus are served on SWISS flights?
- The In-flight catering depends on your booked flight class and the duration of your flight.
Review Swiss Airlines
Rate Swiss Airlines Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.