Takealot is a leading South African ecommerce company founded in the year 2011. Headquartered in Cape Town, the company employs over 800, including the support staff at its two warehouses in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
How to Contact Takealot Customer Support/Phone Number?
Takealot registered office address
Takealot Online Shopping in South Africa Address:
12th Floor, Takealot Building, 10 Rua Vasco Da Gama Plain, Foreshore, Cape Town 8001, South Africa
- There are close to 20 departments on the website offering a range of products.
- Orders over R450 value enjoy free delivery.
- Founded: 2011
How to find Takealot?
You can check here
Contact Takealot support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Purchases on Takealot can be made using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club cards. Orders over R450 value enjoy free delivery. Options include Standard, Economy, Same Day and Express. Shoppers also have the option to collect an item directly from the warehouse. They include computers, smartphones, tablets, cameras, televisions, books, gaming, apparel, toys, cosmetics, health products, home decor items, furniture, among others.
Takealot Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How are Large Appliances delivered?
- Large Appliances are delivered by a two-man team from the Takealot Delivery Team or one of our third-party couriers.
- Due to their size, it is advised that these products be delivered straight to the place of their intended use.
What are my payment options?
Payment can be made via:
- Credit & Debit Card
- Maestro & Visa Electron
- Ozow: EFT with Ozow enables you to make EFT payments that clear immediately. ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank and Investec are supported.
- PayFast: EFT with PayFast enables you to make instant EFT payments that clear immediately. FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank & Investec are supported.
- COD (Cash on Delivery): Offered as a payment option for certain orders, delivered within certain geographical areas, and on select products based on value. Only cash payments are accepted. No card or digital payment facilities are available at this time.
- Discovery Miles
- Mobicred: Online credit facility that allows you to pay in monthly instalments.
- Nedbank Personal Loan: Online credit offer that allows you to pay in monthly instalments. No Nedbank bank account is required to qualify.
- NSFAS Wallet (student financial aid)
- MasterPass by MasterCard
Rate Takealot Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate